User Tag List

Thread: CPE Products in Stock and Ready to Ship at EdgeAutosport!

1. Default CPE Products in Stock and Ready to Ship at EdgeAutosport!

Hey guys just wanted to let you know that part of our CPE stocking order has arrived and we have pretty much everything CPE you need, in stock and ready to ship.

CP-E Safe Seal Injector Seals? We got them!!
    CP-E HPFP's? They are here!
    CP-E XcelNANO? In stock!
    CP-E XcelXL Air Intake? Gottem!
    CP-E 3" SS Downpipe? We have both Catted and Catless!

^^Just to name a few items

If you need anything CP-E let me know and I'll be sure and get you taken care of!

Hi,

I'm chasing up my order #7747 . This was placed on the 12th June 2013 & it still has a status of awaiting shipment??

I have emailed you guys through your site direct & still no reponse. I would appreciate if this was looked into, do you have the items ordered stock?

Cheers

Sam

Yes, canberra is awaiting the big red machine

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Hama3 View Post
    Hi,

I'm chasing up my order #7747 . This was placed on the 12th June 2013 & it still has a status of awaiting shipment??

I have emailed you guys through your site direct & still no reponse. I would appreciate if this was looked into, do you have the items ordered stock?

Cheers

Sam
    Hey Sam, we are waiting for the Passenger Side mounts to arrive. They are in the second half of our order which should be here soon.

ok Kool,

Oh yeah & what chef said...

6. Default

We still have a bunch of CPE on our shelves with more on the way. If you need anything just let me know!

What is the ETA for the passenger side mounts??? Still waiting............

!!! This is really starting to Pi$% me off!!!!

Respond to the thread you've started, FFS!!!

Mate take a chill pill. This guys would still be in there weekends. And they're not on the forums all the time. Your best way of contacting them is actually calling them. Also if you have a delay it would be most likely from CPE itself.

Got rice bitch?!?

10. Default

Sorry I haven't been posting in here for a bit. Been really busy lately but it should be getting better soon as we just hired another employee who will help take some of the load off of me and JP.

We are still waiting on passenger mounts. We have a bunch on order though and will be able to ship those out as soon as we get them in.

Oh, and the best way to get a hold of me is to either PM or call. I don't always get to check threads, but I get notifications when I get a PM so I can bounce over here and get you taken care of.