User Tag List

Thread: Mazda announces live-streaming vehicle intro on Xbox

Default Mazda announces live-streaming vehicle intro on Xbox

Filed under: Mazda, Toys/Games

In April, Mazda introduced a marketing campaign titled "Game Changers" to showcase how certain people have made significant impacts in their respective sports, and now it's the Japanese automaker that is changing the game by creating an innovative way to launch a new product. Mazda is teaming up with Xbox to offer a first-of-its-kind live-streaming global debut of a new product. Mazda didn't say which model will be debuted, but our guess is that it will be the next-generation Mazda3.

The actual reveal will take place at 9 pm on June 26 during a live concert from the band Metric in New York City, but there will be other live events preceding the concert in Melbourne, St. Petersburg, Istanbul and London. Mazda will be promoting the event on social media using the hashtag #GameChanger , and there is also a contest on Xbox where one winner will receive $2,500 to attend a music event of their choice. Scroll down for the full details of the contest and vehicle debut event.Continue reading Mazda announces live-streaming vehicle intro on Xbox
    Mazda announces live-streaming vehicle intro on Xbox originally appeared on Autoblog on Wed, 19 Jun 2013 11:31:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
    Permalink | Email this | Comments

More...

Give us a gen3 Mps fooooook sekkkkk

3. Default

That's right, new Gen3, lose the smile!!!

The leaked images from a few weeks ago looked fairly good.. still a gaping front though!

Call me crazy but could it be the new 6MPS (hopefully in coupe form). The story last year was that if it was going to happen it would be by October this year. It appears to be early for the new 3. Which I thought was going on sale early next year. The 6MPS would make more sense with Xbox than the 3. Or maybe the new mx5.

Im going with 6mps aswell. Although leaked images already of Mazda3 hopefully they go with the car already being manufactured, fingers crossed its an mps

unfortunately it is looking like it the new 3. I so want a 6MPS coupe, Mazda just need get moving on and build it.

It wouldn't surprise me if mazda can the MPS,I would even put money on it.

I think these will be very close but we will see for sure next week.. The side profile looks closer to BK than BL ?

Interior:

Front:

Rear:

Last edited by p666; 23-06-2013 at 09:41 PM.

Why would they can the MPS ?

Maybe here in Australia it doesn't seem to sell that greatly, but in the US and elsewhere it seems to do okay.. Considering how many Opel, Merc, BMW, Renault, Ford, VW, Subaru (WRX) hot hatch versions there are on the market, would seem strange if Mazda just abandoned that market altogether.

Quote Originally Posted by p666 View Post
    Why would they can the MPS ?

Maybe here in Australia it doesn't seem to sell that greatly, but in the US and elsewhere it seems to do okay.. Considering how many Opel, Merc, BMW, Renault, Ford, VW, Subaru (WRX) hot hatch versions there are on the market, would seem strange if Mazda just abandoned that market altogether.
    I hope they don't can the MPS but usually poor sales = kiss of death.
    To me Mazda don't seem interested in the MPS I mean when was the last time u saw it advertised on TV, Radio or print, even when they won their Targa Tasmania class in 2012 Mazda didn't take advantage of it.
    Mazda had poor sales even before the current invasion of hot and warm hatches ,Opel,SSS,,veloster etc
    hopefully sales are good elsewhere in the world to keep it alive

Please be rx7....

Probably be the 3.

As far as I have heard, the next mps will be a 6. The mps 3 is supposed to still happen but not for a few years I think.