User Tag List

Thread: Help find an audio solution for my MPS3.

Default Help find an audio solution for my MPS3.

Hello, hello!

Looking for some guidance on an audio solution for my MPS3. Have a university degree in Audio Engineering, so understanding from a technical standpoint - but have no idea when it comes to car audio!

I have the factory Bose stereo, so looking to retain that at the moment (possible future upgrade later) and add a sub/amp combo with crossover control to see how i can make it sound.

Wanting a sub that won't take up the entire boot, something slim-line as i still need to retain the storage space.
    Thinking of replacing the headunit with the Eonon D5151A, but am willing to spend more if it's worth it?

Appreciate any input you're able to offer,
    Kyle.

Edit: I think a sub enclosure along this style would work well. Anyone know where to buy?

Last edited by bodyboardingbum; 10-06-2013 at 02:13 AM.
    BK MPS3 Sports - Work Meister S1R
    CP-e Catalogue. JDM Goodies.

I kept my sub removable, I use the tie down point and strap it in the boot. I'd get a good head unit sound wise, no good if you cheap out at the source.

Decided to give the Eonon a try, and if its rubbish ill just get something better. Only $270

Ill do a review, from an audio and build perspective as there's barely any info out there! Bit of a risk, but cheap enough that I don't mind if it doesn't end up suiting.

Now sub enclosure, looking more like I should stop being lazy and DIY something.... We'll see!

Interesting in that enclosed frame. Looks awesome!!

Peter "SLIXX"