User Tag List

Thread: StopTech Sport Kit at EdgeAutosport!

1. Default StopTech Sport Kit at EdgeAutosport!

Stoptech Sport Kit MS3 2007-2013

Centric Parts is a leading manufacturer and supplier of aftermarket brake components and systems for everyday cars, work duty vehicles, and high performance vehicles under the Centric, StopTech, C-Tek, and PosiQuiet names. Centric continually innovates significant improvements to brake technology for the street and track. Also, StopTech recently became a Tier 1 supplier for brake components for OEM vehicle assembly plants.

StopTech Sport Kits are the easiest way for the enthusiast to upgrade their existing rotors, lines and pads for improved braking performance while retaining the existing factory calipers and wheel fitment. The pre-selected components included in the StopTech Sport Kit take the guesswork out of component selection and offer significant improvements to braking performance. Each StopTech Sport Kit consists of performance replacement brake discs, performance brake pads, and braided stainless steel brake lines. StopTech Sport Kits are available in either four-wheel or single axle configuration.

The StopTech Sport Kit is the best bang for your buck when it comes to upgrading your brakes. No other kit provides you with so much without putting a strangle hold on your wallet. The Sport Kits are also available by axle too. This means you can get them for the front or rears only if you want.

PM me for availability (currently available)!
    The price is $599 for all four wheels. You just can't beat that bang for the buck!

Hi What are there pads like , I'm using Hawk pads which I got from u, and I wonder how those disc would compare with a DBA set up. Price is good.

Price sounds awesome, how are these pads whilst cold? (say compared to factory pads?)

Also, how much is shipping to AUS 2044?

Rotors are heavy items.....
    Last edited by SP23HO; 05-06-2013 at 11:04 AM.

Nice price! Anyone have experience with these and can compare to stock/other aftermarket?
    Are those brakes lines ADR Approved?

Also interested in postage quote to 6000

Shipping on Rotors can be huge. The damn things weigh 20+kg's each!

6. Default

The sport kit has a more sporty compound pad so cold bite will be just a bit less than stock, but overall will still function quite a bit like the stock pad.

Total ship weight is 76lbs and shipping will be about $280 for all four rotors/pads and lines.