User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Beware the wife has arrived

Default Beware the wife has arrived

Hi Guys

Some of you may already know me, I'm robmps' wife aka the finance manager lol. I originally had no intention of joining this group as I wanted to give Rob his own space to play in. Unfortunately, it appears I have become A MAN. I know what a HPFP, TMIC, BOV/BPV, TIP, DP, BT, WOT & NOOB (of which I am now officially one) means. I have a bizarre interest in things that make our car look better or go faster and regularly find myself looking for MPS's in carparks so I can put member cards on their windscreens!! In short, I know more about cars than I ever have before or ever imagined I would want to know.

I asked Rob's permission before I joined but figured if he let me into the facebook page he would say yes, which luckily for me he did.

I look forward to hearing all about you and your rides and hopefully meeting many of you at various meets. If you're lucky (and I can find a babysitter) I may even grace you with my presence at Harry's Liverpool on a Thursday, providing of course that you buy me a donut!!

Cheers

mrsrobmps

Welcome babe lol, I must say you have been a great listener and the funny part is sometimes a great advisor too! Happy reading and learning more about the MPS then me! Soon you will be asking me if we can buy more parts lol!

Hahaha this should be interesting
    Awesome to have you on board.

Maybe there might be 2 MPS' in the family soon!!

Peter "SLIXX"

Would now be a good time to tell Rob about our little affair??.......................................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .......... I mean with Thai food .......... Great to have you here

5. Default

Welcome

And dont be shy bring the little one to the meets/cruises! I brought my two at the last livo meet which was a handful but they enjoyed it little mpsers

Haahaa welcome to the forums.

Quote Originally Posted by slixx View Post
    Hahaha this should be interesting
    Awesome to have you on board.

Maybe there might be 2 MPS' in the family soon!!

Peter "SLIXX"
    It's definitely possible once I get my blacks in December

well, there goes the neighborhood...

I know of a 6MPS for sale in victoria

His & Hers?

Welcome!
    Last edited by Jmac; 04-06-2013 at 10:20 PM.

Welcome Nat.

This is going to be an interesting experience lol

That escalated quickly. Somehow wish my wife was the same. She's learning but too slowly. I must tell her about you! Haha welcome!

Wish my wife liked cars, she only knows where the petrol cap is , that's it

Wait till you tell people you have to fill up with 2 different types of petrol, heads explode

Welcome aboard

Welcome, Soooo do you have single sisters.

Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
    Welcome, Soooo do you have single sisters.
    Sorry Justin I don't @Robmps would probably trade me for a bigger turbo though. That's if I hadn't just ordered one for him

Sent from outer space via satellite

Haha this is awesome. Welcome to OzMPS.

The phrase "I know more about cars than I ever have before or ever imagined I would want to know." applies directly to my girlfriend too, and she actually asks about things to do with cars now, wanting to learn!

Quote Originally Posted by GibbA View Post
    Haha this is awesome. Welcome to OzMPS.

The phrase "I know more about cars than I ever have before or ever imagined I would want to know." applies directly to my girlfriend too, and she actually asks about things to do with cars now, wanting to learn!
    For the first few months I wasn't really interested but once the mods started happening I got really excited and even started suggesting mods for the car!!

Sent from outer space via satellite

19. Default

Welcome aboard! hopefully my wife gets some interest on mods and cars n stuff... i can only hope

I think i'm in love with your wife Rob

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast