User Tag List

Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: WA Monthly catch up

So is this going ahead on the Wednesday now instead of Thursday also are we aiming still for the first week of the month?? Thanks to @Fizzy ill make this one, Turned out my leak was caused by the tiny exhaust housing bolts from the turbo that hold the BNR exhaust housing together.

Working both so I am out... Bloody work!

I'm keen! Should have new bits on the car too.

we can do the next Wednesday coming. im not sure if i can make it due to other commitments

Alright, no worries we will set it for next week Wednesday. Meet same time same place, and we will work out where we will go from there. Whoever can make it I'll see you there.

Awesome, I should be able to make it next week.. Hopefully car will be done :P

So, Wednesday this week?
    Who's in?

I'll be There! See you guy's there.

I'll be there!

Sent from my HTC Velocity 4G using Tapatalk

I'll probably be working on the car, but if my housemate would rather come along for a cruise, I might be there!

*scrub scrub*

ill come down, why not! see you guys tomorow.

Unsure if I can make it, it's the mrs birthday Thursday! Also haven't had a wheel alignment yet haha, so I'm somewhat out of action.

I'll see what the boss' plans are tomorrow.

Just realized why i suggested the 2nd week of each month, tonight is the SilviaWA Monthly Cruise at 8pm - which leaves from City West! They are a cool bunch of kids though, so i don't see any issues (ex-Silvia owner here haha)

What time are we meeting?

oh ok. lol awkward mix of cars :P was in between going, but i want to finish off my assignment so i can relax tomorow. sorry guys. usual time for the ones going is 7pm at skywest car park.
    Last edited by leisk; 06-11-2013 at 06:30 PM. Reason: change of mind

Can I come? Maybe get the springs off madaussie if he's still got them?

The front springs are still attached to the old front struts, as I havent managed to arrange a spring compressor to take them off. I had someone else keen on them too, but it'll be a case of first in best dressed... I'm currently pretty broke haha!

But yeah if I get my 6 back together this evening I might pop up for a drive, still have a fair bit of work to tidy up on it though

Also may be keen to rape some datsuns

Quote Originally Posted by MadAussie View Post
    Also may be keen to rape some datsuns
    Very keen for this.

Quote Originally Posted by MadAussie View Post
    The front springs are still attached to the old front struts, as I havent managed to arrange a spring compressor to take them off. I had someone else keen on them too, but it'll be a case of first in best dressed... I'm currently pretty broke haha!

But yeah if I get my 6 back together this evening I might pop up for a drive, still have a fair bit of work to tidy up on it though
    I'm still keen on the springs :P if you still got them on the struts that's all good, soz didn't realise you didnt' have a compressor, I've gota get one anyway if I'm going to put them on

Ah ok cool, well if needs be I can bring a pair of broad swords and a stopwatch, and we can see who ends up with them? :P

But for fairness sake Sev - Spooon did contact me previously about the springs, but if I get my arse out to the cruise tonight I'm sure we can talk...

Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast