User Tag List

Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: WA Monthly catch up

Haha yeah :P

I'm fairly keen to hit up coffee and cars at Freo as soon as that gets back underway, could make that part of our monthly gathering.

i'm settled into my house and the mps is (touch wood) working a treat, so I am fresh out of excuses

Quote Originally Posted by Fizzy View Post
    i'm settled into my house and the mps is (touch wood) working a treat, so I am fresh out of excuses
    EDIT: Wrong person. Sorry Fizzy
    Last edited by DAN MPS 3; 15-06-2014 at 11:58 AM.
    SG9 XT: VF34 P20, Tomei headers, STI intercooler HSD coilovers, Brembos and much more...

I missed the original comment

Anyone have a preference for day? tuesday or wednesday would be a better for me if we do a mid week catch up?

I am a shift worker so it doesn't matter what day of the week. What ever the day I will have to check the roster or swap shifts

Well I work 7-6 each day (apprentice life) so anytime on the weekend is fine

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy sword and shield.

so you guys still want to occasionally have meets? Can make one first week of july. Just to decide on day i suppose?

I am good for the 28th June - 5th July. Take your pick

Hell I'd be up for an opportunity to meet some of the WA fellas, I see another MPS maybe every once in a blue moon, never take a chance to thumbs up or anything, it would be cool to check out a bunch of them at once!

I guess it just depends on time of day, for myself, etc... I'm a bartender so nights usually are a no go... Cappuccino Strip drive-throughs are always fun haha

It would be good to get together again, esp with new members joining up. We were meeting on Wednesday/Thursday nights.

My vote is a wed night, out of a wed / thurs option.

Next wednesday at some location? Grab a meal somewhere where we can look @ the cars all lined up while we eat?

Damn its highly likely next Wednesday that I get off the plane from Ireland and get on another one to Melbs

Wed night works better for me
    But majority rules at the end of the day :P

im cool with next wed

Anyone got any ideas for meet location?

Could always meet somewhere, short drive to get something to eat, short drive to take a few photos and then mini cruises for people heading home in the same directions?

This means I should probably wash the car this weekend to make the wheels not-brown with mud...

a few places i know of is Hillarys, for photos also is the new joondalup multi story car park next to the shops. curtin uni has some nice car parks with lights. any other suggestions?

Hillarys has a few places to grab some food, nice big open carpark down there too which helps. Works well for me because I am located NOR too

Yet to look @ that new carpark in joondalup, but sounds good.

ive heard the best place for a meet in NOR close to balcatta.
    jus' sayin'

Haha I won't mind that :P just a stroll down the road

its about 5 minutes for me. the NOR Balcatta crew have it by majority

but srsly, anywhere we can meet around here? Could meet at karyinup shops? cruise along the coast like sensible old people to fhillaries for some food, and then see where the evening takes us? start early enough have no choice but to putter around in the traffic, can cruise maybe after?

Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast