User Tag List

Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: WA Monthly catch up

Oh yeah! Still got nothing on the bike at full noise but she's definitely a lot quicker after the tune

Not fair to compare the bike to a car. Unless you are running 700 - 800HP in a Supra / Skyline / Commonwhore / Falcon you won't be close to that bike.

What is left to do on it?

i wont be going if its going motorplex. bit far out sorry.

I'm here. Just incase anyone shows up

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	270 
Size:	1.54 MB 
ID:	16011  

I was in no fit state to go anywhere yesterday or today, cucurrently swimming in a sea of head cold happy fun time

Sent from my HTC Velocity 4G using Tapatalk

Been too busy and completely missed this
    I think I have managed to kill the CAT convertor on my car
    Its driving like a pig at the moment ...

Just a suggestion: Can we not create a new thread each month/ week - which ever you decided and put the date in the thread title ? and close old thread - you can tell me to go jump if you like

Onto 31 pages, it gets a little tricky to keep track etc

Regarding Racewars:

From Racewars website:

Camping at the Wyalkatchem Recreation Centre will be available during Racewars 2014 at a cost of $10 per head, per night. The Recreation Centre facilities and setup will be managed by the Shire of Wyalkatchem and campers are encouraged to bring cash for entry.

There are many accommodation options in the surrounding towns, including: Dowerin, Goomalling, Koorda, Trayning, Cunderdin, Tammin, Northam, Nungarin, Kellerberrin

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Will have to check on the dates and get back to you

Wanted to do race wars but not sure what to do with the dogs. No dogs at the event or camp site. Anyone driving out for a day?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Camping was too much of a stuff around. Yeah we are going out for the day on Saturday dude. Meeting at 600 at midvale speed dome for a 630 departure. There's about 4-5 cars going at this stage.

Sent from my HTC Velocity 4G using Tapatalk

Ended up partying till the wee hours Saturday so was in bed till 6:30pm, so yeah I just about missed it. Good show?

Freaking awesome show @sev, gota organise a bigger group next year and take drinks, chairs and such. I think the better events were on the Sunday with the 1000m runs, there was some serious machines there well worth the drive.

Also - we should start thinking about a meet/cruise soon now it's cooling down a bit. With no automotive-girly-man excuses this time, like buying houses or photographing models :P

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by spooon View Post
    Also - we should start thinking about a meet/cruise soon now it's cooling down a bit. With no automotive-girly-man excuses this time, like buying houses or photographing models :P
    ^

Where can I get spark plugs from before the weekend is out? Misfire :-(

possibly repco or supercheap may have some sitting out the back.

How bad a misfire?

I did have a set of NGK's kicking around spare for the next change somewhere...

Down to barely anything now. Just a single judder on full throttle. I've put it down to bad fuel as it was bringing up codes 0303, then 0300, then went to 0302.

Yeah it's gone. E10 fails hard

18. Default

Yeah E10 will burn too early in a high compression engine.
    For any turbo engine you should be running 98.

Quote Originally Posted by sev View Post
    Yeah it's gone. E10 fails hard

E10 is like 95 ron at best (or is it 91?). P100 is great in these cars (if you tune for it), otherwise 98 at minimum. No wonder it was running like a complete dog. Hopefully it didn't do any damage :s
    1993 KL-ZE 626 - Written off
    2005 MPS6 - Me Boosta, GTX2867 Freektuned

WA monthly meet thread?

Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast