User Tag List

Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: WA Monthly catch up

Yeah, a bit of a turn out would be good. Eastern states are putting us so same... Where's all the 6 owners hiding?

Sent from my HTC Velocity 4G using Tapatalk

Posted this in our OzMPS facebook page, none of the WA guys who responded could make it.
    Perhaps we should plan an actual event, instead of winging it ~2 days before hand haha.

I have lived in WA my whole life... Winging it is kinda our thing

Anyone who knows how to 'mention' / tag people in threads maybe include the following people: Leisk, Fizzy, Rogwick, Chuckie Cheese and MPSDAN.

If this one doesn't work out perhaps it couldn't hurt to start planning / discussing one for next month.
    Last edited by DAN MPS 3; 05-02-2014 at 02:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bodyboardingbum View Post
    Posted this in our OzMPS facebook page, none of the WA guys who responded could make it.
    Perhaps we should plan an actual event, instead of winging it ~2 days before hand haha.
    True, winging it is fun though. I saw the responce on FB... my responce:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4aBjdUf_TX4

edit: I suck at embeded videos
    Last edited by spooon; 05-02-2014 at 03:01 PM.

why don't we host a weekend meet? Might be a little easier to get a larger turn out

Yeah I agree, we are still to do our 'xmas-now-most-likely-be-in-March" cruise :P even if it's a short drive, grab a coffee, take some photos then go home again...

(this will also give me time to finish a few more things on my car... like... lowering it, which I keep putting off)

Im wanting to sort out a weekend event with my Brother and another Mate, both have Mazda's
    When i get my sh*t sorted and decide where im taking the map etc i will let you all know

There's the map that we came up with for the Xmas cruise if that helps?

I'll be there, if I remember. Maybe not in the mps though

Quote Originally Posted by sev View Post
    Maybe not in the mps though
    You won't be the only one

ah wont be able to make it, do you guys normally do it on thurs?

Quote Originally Posted by alexlimmy View Post
    ah wont be able to make it, do you guys normally do it on thurs?
    It varies. Just keep an eye on this thread because we normally start spitballing ideas and days about meets.
    SG9 XT: VF34 P20, Tomei headers, STI intercooler HSD coilovers, Brembos and much more...

quick question, how do you post your car mods on the bottom? everytime u post something thanks

Hit the setting button (next to the log out button, top right corner) then when the next page loads go to the "edit signature" option.
    Last edited by DAN MPS 3; 06-02-2014 at 03:22 PM.

Going from a few pages where there was an attempt to mention people like myself

Finding time during the week is pretty much a near impossibility for me, however if there was a weekend catch up can probably make that work. Even a Friday evening catch up could work as well. Mid week is just a washout for me. And I think a few others are in the same boat.

Car is actually tuned and minus a bit of ICE she is finished, so would be good to see how everyone is going these days.
    1993 KL-ZE 626 - Written off
    2005 MPS6 - Me Boosta, GTX2867 Freektuned

Looks like no point with tonight, if only 2-3 people!

Possible weekend late arvo meet/cruise should happen soon.

Well unless there is an influx of people wanting to go maybe postpone and organise a weekender

Yeaj id say lets do a weekend meet. Id be up for a saturday meet any time. Let me know what you think?

Sounds good to me. How about next weekend? (mainly coz after that I am back in Brisvegas for awhile :P)

Ok that sounds good to me. Vote time! Either Saturday 15th or Sunday 16th. Any meet points in mind? cruise can be organised before hand, or even have a spontaneous cruise

Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast