User Tag List

Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: WA Monthly catch up

First thursday of each month.

@st3ve wat @bodyboardingbum said. Hope to see another red mps 3!

No weekend ones at all?

The odd weekend cruise, but not the monthly -that's the same each month, that's the whole idea :P

if you want a weekend cruise feel free to organise one. just making a map is too much effort

I miss the old early morning 1 degree breakfast cruise. I might put up an EOI soon to gauge some interest. Hopefully some of the old crew are up for it.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

That was a good cruise, if you talk to @dmwill he may even still have that map kicking around on his computer, we could just re-run it.
    Plus the breakfast was really good too

I have a whole folder filled with cruise maps (even the old mx6.com ones from 8-9 years ago!)

If I can find it Chuckie, I'll scan it and send it over to you.

Only problem I foresee with early morning cruises is the newer, younger crowd don't like getting up at 5-6am on a Sunday for an awesome drive

Quote Originally Posted by dmwill View Post
    I have a whole folder filled with cruise maps (even the old mx6.com ones from 8-9 years ago!)

Only problem I foresee with early morning cruises is the newer, younger crowd don't like getting up at 5-6am on a Sunday for an awesome drive
    ... but I'm old and I don't like getting out of bed early on the best of days!! :P

We were talking up a possible track day or like a driver training day at the last meet. Possibly the RAC track? (I'm not really sure what the g.o. is in Perth... still all new to me)

AHG/RAC skin pan is good fun and fairly cheap with a few people.

Otherwise, midvale speed dome is a good option too!

Keen for either

Quote Originally Posted by dmwill View Post

Good man! Ain't nothin' better than a good old country run in the morning.

You know, had you asked me before I attended a breakfast cruise if I was willing to wake up at 5 or 6 am for a meet I would have gladly fired off a few expletives.

Sure it's an early start but bloody nora it's an adventure, not to mention the routes and scenery are.such a surreal experience.

Mazda6 MPS

BNR STAGE 1 - COBB ACCESSPORT STAGE 2 - CP-e HIGH PRESSURE FUEL PUMP - CP-E DOWNPIPE - 3" MAGNAFLOW ZORST - DENSO ITV22 SPARK PLUGS - COBB SF INTAKE - COBB TURBO INLET PIPE - JBR 70a TRILOGY MOUNTS - SURE ANCHORS - SURE COUNTERWEIGHT - 2XS SHORT SHIFT PLATE - 2XS STEALTH BLOW OFF VALVE - KING PERFORMANCE LOWERED SPRINGS - BILSTEIN B8 SHOCKS - WHITELINE REAR SWAY BAR - DBA 4000 CROSS DRILLED ROTORS - HAWK PERFORMANCE HPS BRAKE PADS

5am would be a sleep in for me. Shift work let's me see the true early morning!

Breakfast cruise sounds good. Pancakes, hash browns and OJ... Count me in.

RAC has gone up in price for individual participation. Not 100% sure how much for group bookings.

Quote Originally Posted by DAN MPS 3 View Post
    Breakfast cruise sounds good. Pancakes, hash browns and OJ... Count me in.
    This now has my interest. Keeeeeeeen!

Lovin' it. Let me work out a time and route and I'll post up an EOI.

Keen, hopefully I got nothing else on ..

Its almost time again for the next catch up. I have a whole new schedule for work cos of uni and finish at 8, so wont be able to make it to this one sorry. Its still happening, same time same place.

Can't make it... Will be in Singapore trolling AUTOBACS for parts I am not suppose to buy and getting dragged through all the shops by the missus

Hopefully can make it to the next one with new parts (either fitted or in the boot because I procrastinate too much)

We should try to sort out a weekend cruise before the weather warms up too much - have to take advantage of the cooler morning air whilst its still around.

yeah we should ay. Id be down for end of the month cruise or something on the weekend? If anyone is interested then might as well do that. Also not sure how many of you are going but i still cant make it for tomorrows meet

I'm out for tomorrow guys... got too much on. Keen for a cruise later in the month though?

Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast