User Tag List

Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: WA Monthly catch up

Talking WA Monthly catch up

Was wondering if you guys would be interested in monthly or annual catch ups. It doesn't have to be a cruise but just a nice catch up and talk about what is happening in the world of MPS and a nice chat and way to introduce each other to the new members that come along. Im not bothered on the location, usually in a parking lot we can get nice pictures if we want so parking lots with ligts are a good idea or even grab a food whilst we chat. As long as its on a friday or weekend, and not early maybe even a night meet occasionally would be awesome. Let me know what you guys think?

Sounds good liesk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hopefully we will have a decent turn out. Im thinking first meet next friday or sat night? most probably at a shopping canter car park?

Monthly sounds like a solid idea, how about we make it the same each month.
    Think we should chose a weeknight to avoid un-necessary issues present on Friday/Saturday nights.

For example, first Monday night of each month with a central location (CityWest Parking Lot is always an easy choice). Then, short-drive to somewhere for food/eats/coffee and catch-up.

Hi guys

Any more thoughts / decisions on a catch up time?

Well first week of every month sounds good. We can do a Thursday night meet up? id say thats relatively decent date. not too packed on the roads, yet wont be early in the week. Let me know if you are all happy with that. So July 4th. We can try meeting at city west parking lot (Give it a try).

Sounds good to me.

Lock it in!

Sounds good, as long as i'm not working.

im ok then..what time about?

Around 6 id say

I'm voting ~7:30pm. Gives people time to finish work, and traffic to die down!

ok good point 7:30 im more than happy. Anyone else got anything else to say let me know

awesome im down for a monthly catch up! but wheres city west?

@MPSDAN you ever been to scitech? thats where it is the parking out the front. if not do you know where harbour town is? if so its like one street away. Ill post up a map after i finish my final exam on thursday. Keep an eye out on the thread

7:30 is better, I'm still at work at 6!

Thanks! yeah i know where scitech is! if anyone can meet up earlier, say 6, ill be free, otherwise i got nothing to do for 2 hours.

Ill come down early if ur there. Im on break

Wait, is this tonight?

Quote Originally Posted by spooon View Post
    Wait, is this tonight?
    4th of July bud.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast