User Tag List

Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: WA Monthly catch up

Hey... So I'm thinking we make a monthly catch up on the 12 of April and all go out to race wars?

Sent from my HTC Velocity 4G using Tapatalk

Id be keen for that!

Awesome! Yeah I think a weekend away to watch people scream their cars down a runway (thinking Lambos and Fezzes here) would be pretty awesome and make up for the lack of cruises. or WA events.

What say yee? @MadAussie, @DAN MPS 3, @rogwick, @bodyboardingbum, @boostedmazda, @Fizzy, @Fletch, @Chuckie Cheese, @RED3VIL, @sev, @alexlimmy, @LAK89, plus anyone else from WA... comon dont make me tag every WA member...

If you dont know what racewars is then: The Fast and the Furious (5/10) Movie CLIP - Race Wars (2001) HD - YouTube ... . wait a min... no it's not... try this: Racewars

Just putting the feelers out at this stage to see who's keen and I'll drop another thread for the event.

Already headed to racewars last year was sweet.

Was keen to enter or spectate, but it's dead smack in the middle of work!

If anyone is going down to stay overnight then hang around the Perth WRX guys, they will be having a projector and showing car movies all night.

I only want to spectate, if there was a show'n shine or something I'd give that go... The car is looking pretty decent now (just need $$$ for the suspension).

If anyone wants to step up and compete I'll do a paint correction and detail on their cars for extra gloss for extra mph and low ETs :P

The over night thing would be pretty cool if we could get a crew of MPS' together.

Been toying with the idea of heading up, would be closer to the day before I would lock it in though.

From reports from last year shine is the last thing you want, car is coming home filthy

Sorry guys, but the 6 is down and out with... dun dun dunn, blown injector seals.

But, I've been reading some interesting things about a toyota diesel part that may solve the issue for around 99% less money than the CPE option

yeah sounds good, was planning to go anyways ahha, y not make it a cruise!

I'm keen to attend as a spectator and camp overnight - there is no mention of camping on the racewars website though so not sure if that is even an option?

The FAQ has a few thongs spelled out, apparently the council is sorting something out.

As previously stated I was planning on heading down, so heading in a group would be pretty cool. Hey @Fletch they had camping grounds separate last time, that or rent a hotel room. If I had to crash there I would sleep on the side of the road in my car.

Camping at the Wyalkatchem Recreation Centre will be available during Racewars 2014 at a cost of $10 per head, per night. The Recreation Centre facilities and setup will be managed by the Shire of Wyalkatchem and campers are encouraged to bring cash for entry.
    from Racewars

I'll start another tread in a bit so we don't chew up this one with racewars planning

Hay guys just wondering if there will be a meeting in the first week in March if so when n where? Keen to get my mps out to sum meets

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by bazmansmps View Post
    Hay guys just wondering if there will be a meeting in the first week in March if so when n where? Keen to get my mps out to sum meets
    Depends on our level of organisation. I think we are switching to weekends so perhaps the first Saturday of the Month?

@MadAussie, @rogwick, @bodyboardingbum, @boostedmazda, @Fizzy, @Fletch, @Chuckie Cheese, @RED3VIL, @sev, @alexlimmy, @LAK89 - I may have missed a few.

Anyone interesting in Saturday (1st) meet and catch up?
    SG9 XT: VF34 P20, Tomei headers, STI intercooler HSD coilovers, Brembos and much more...

yeah id be keen for that. would we do day meet or afternoon meet?

Quote Originally Posted by DAN MPS 3 View Post
    Depends on our level of organisation. I think we are switching to weekends so perhaps the first Saturday of the Month?

@MadAussie, @rogwick, @bodyboardingbum, @boostedmazda, @Fizzy, @Fletch, @Chuckie Cheese, @RED3VIL, @sev, @alexlimmy, @LAK89 - I may have missed a few.

Anyone interesting in Saturday (1st) meet and catch up?
    Thanks dan for letting me know I'm keen on the first Saturday each month would it be day or night? Night works best for me

Quote Originally Posted by leisk View Post
    yeah id be keen for that. would we do day meet or afternoon meet?
    Day at the speed dome or scitech? I won't be able to cruise around but would be keen for a meet.

I vote SPEED DOME
    SG9 XT: VF34 P20, Tomei headers, STI intercooler HSD coilovers, Brembos and much more...

Well if day I'll have to book work off but happy for SPEED DOME

Speed dome would be good. Round 5pm or?

Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast