User Tag List

Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: WA Monthly catch up

Saturday sounds good to me, I'll have to double check to see if I have anything on, but I'll be there.

Are we doing Sci tech or speed dome?

Sent from my HTC Velocity 4G using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by spooon View Post
    Saturday sounds good to me, I'll have to double check to see if I have anything on, but I'll be there.

Are we doing Sci tech or speed dome?
    Not fussed. I have not been to the city (recently) on a Saturday night so I can't vouch for the traffic to and from...
    Last edited by DAN MPS 3; 04-03-2014 at 11:23 AM.
    SG9 XT: VF34 P20, Tomei headers, STI intercooler HSD coilovers, Brembos and much more...

Keen! Make it 6 and ill be there

No worries, so 18:00 then.

I am officially voting the Speed-Dome. My little brother said the city on a Saturday is fully of hipsters and doof doof music...

Quote Originally Posted by DAN MPS 3 View Post
    No worries, so 18:00 then.

I am officially voting the Speed-Dome. My little brother said the city on a Saturday is fully of hipsters and doof doof music...
    Damn dirty hipsters

Damn dirty hipsters
    Smelly hipsters... and those girls who wear nothing at all... nothing at all... nothing at all... to cover their delicates. Actually the city isn't all bad

ROFL delicates... :P

Maybe we should do bog laps around the block of Murray and Hay Street

ROFL delicates... :P

Maybe we should do bog laps around the block of Murray and Hay Street
    And not go to Midland?!? I want to see some Ugg Boots, Footy Shorts, tramp stamps and missing teeth.
    SG9 XT: VF34 P20, Tomei headers, STI intercooler HSD coilovers, Brembos and much more...

- ether way there's nothing delicate being covered in ether location :P
    Edit: although I hear a eBay Chevy badge is appealing to the ugg boot wearing types hehe (sorry couldn't help myself :P)
    Last edited by spooon; 04-03-2014 at 07:42 PM.

I would burn my car before I put Chev badges on it!

I'm a maybe. I'm still having unresolved issues getting on the forum from my work computer (where I spend most of my time) so sorry for the slow response. Also super busy at the moment. I hate how far it is though..

Quote Originally Posted by rogwick View Post
    I'm a maybe. I'm still having unresolved issues getting on the forum from my work computer (where I spend most of my time) so sorry for the slow response. Also super busy at the moment. I hate how far it is though..
    Got your car running properly and tuned yet?

I'm ether/or whne it comes to speed dome vs Sci tech... although sci tech is literally 10 mins down the road from me :P

Ok, so unless we have an midday meet I will have to cancel. My mate will be racing at the FAST Racing Series at the Motorplex. 4pm - 10pm for folks who like drag racing.

Ok, so unless we have an midday meet I will have to cancel. My mate will be racing at the FAST Racing Series at the Motorplex. 4pm - 10pm for folks who like drag racing.

Unless we have the meet at motorplex and watch some drags :P

Unless we have the meet at motorplex and watch some drags :P
    That would suit me

I'll just have to double check that I'm not booked up for something on Saturday.

Sent from my HTC Velocity 4G using Tapatalk

Cool, well I will be there around 04:00PM and will keep an eye on this thread for people who turn up.

Got your car running properly and tuned yet?
    Pretty much mate, still got work to do on it but the car is on the back burner. So far she's about 22psi at redline and moving well

With great power comes great fuel consumption...
    M P S
    - 6 - RR | Cobb AP | CAI | TIP | ATP GTX28R | 3.25" TMIC | SS DP | REM | 3" Zorst | SSP Anchors & Countershift | DBA Rotors | K/Springs | Upper & Lower Bracing | Alpine Type S 12" sub MRP-M500 Amp
    | Grille | STi Lip | Shark Fin | 6000K HID | Fog Light Tint | Twin DEFI gauges | Custom Decals & Badges | LED lighting | CF Mirrors & Pillars | Black rims Red callipers

Pretty much mate, still got work to do on it but the car is on the back burner. So far she's about 22psi at redline and moving well
    Bet it has plenty of go-go juice now!

Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast