User Tag List

Thread: EdgeAutosport.com - gone on smoko?

Default EdgeAutosport.com - gone on smoko?

Has anyone else ordered anything or tried to email the boys at Edge in the last week? Emailed them last Friday with some additional items to add to my order (and a couple of follow up emails since) before it ships and haven't heard anything back. They've been really good with communication up until that point. Do they frequent here often?

Default EdgeAutosport.com - gone on smoko?

@EdgeAutosport.com .... Any replies??

Peter "SLIXX"

They maybe a day behind as it was a national holiday on Monday their so they would have had only one day at work so far this week.

I talked to JP last week without issue.

May have just missed the emails, they get a lot and it happens from time to time.

Fair enough. I tried sending a message via the website as well. Maybe they hit the booze a bit hard during the holidays?

If you need something urgent call them. That's the best way and that's the way I did it when I placed a big order. That way can guarantee whats in stock and what's not. Plus they're a great buch of guys to have a chat too.

Cool, might try that. They've certainly got a good rep, just wanted to chuck on the extras before the order shipped out and was getting a bit worried I'd missed the boat.

Hope you have better luck then i'm having with @gslrallysport Trying to get an invoice from them is like pulling teeth!!

I gave up on them ages ago, I tried to ask about some brake discs they had ages ago while they were having a sale on them, I emailed and msg several times only to get a reply several days after the sale had finished.
    Not the first time I have had late or no reply from them either, useless..
    Quote Originally Posted by MPSBNE View Post
    Hope you have better luck then i'm having with @gslrallysport Trying to get an invoice from them is like pulling teeth!!
    All Things 2XS

Yeah, such a shame, i can't understand why they can't show some basic common courtesy and simply respond to enquiry within a reasonable time frame, if for nothing else, to at least retain a decent reputation on a forum that they are a sponsor of. Afterall i'm not asking them for their arm or leg . I Finally got somewhere earlier today after i sent a ranting message on their website...such a shame that you need to spit the dummy these days to get anyone to give you a basic level of service & i'm sorry to hear Edge is causing another member grief, come on guys, get ya shit together!!...END RANT
    Quote Originally Posted by Ski82 View Post
    I gave up on them ages ago, I tried to ask about some brake discs they had ages ago while they were having a sale on them, I emailed and msg several times only to get a reply several days after the sale had finished.
    Not the first time I have had late or no reply from them either, useless..
    2XS RACING $ CORKSPORT $ MAGNAFLOW $ ​UNSURE MOTORSPORTS $ COBB $ INJEN $ FULCRUM $ FEDERAL TYRES $ VISUAL GARAGE $ ADVANCED PERFORMANCE CENTRE $ B C M $ NGK $ STRATIFIED $ AUTOTECH $ DBA $ REMSA $ DGR $ MORIMOTO $ JBR $ FUSION

11. Default

They posted in the Vendor section today, maybe should of put the thread there. I bought spark plugs from them the other week and they personally emailed straight away to say they don't have densos and adjusted the price to make the order NGKs and emailed straight back with new invoice and shipping details. Was quite impressed with the service
    I was dealing with Eric but he was going on vacation just after he sent them so maybe they are a bit thin on the ground being a man down.

Gsl sales are full on. Usually their email says not to email back due to volume and just call.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

I'm sure the guys at Edge will get around to updating my order. Just hope they hang onto the existing stuff until then. I'll leave it another week before hounding them, if they're short staffed.

14. Default

Hey I just saw this. We have been catching up from our long weekend and being short staffed until next week is not making it easy on us. JP and I have both been in and out of the Sales email so some stuff may have fallen through the cracks with both of us pulling from the pile. If you have an unresolved issue with an order or questions or anything please just shoot me a PM here and I'll respond ASAP.

Thanks,
    Alan

No worries Alan.

If you guys have been getting smashed ill leave it for a bit to let you guys get through the back log. Thanks for the info.

Hey Alan. Responded to your PM. When I use quick reply to submit it, it immediately took me back to the main message screen and I can't see the sent item but hopefully you still got it.

Thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by Jmac View Post
    Gsl sales are full on. Usually their email says not to email back due to volume and just call.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2
    Was actually following Matt's instruction on a comment he posted on the Remsa Brake pads thread here...PM him details and he would forward on an invoice...Did as instructed and got nowhere for 4 days straight. As soon as I posted on their website I received a very attentive service level from Greg. Perhaps it's to do with the personnel handling the enquiry. All in all though really satisfied in the end with the product and gsl and can't wait to get these puppies on ...
    2XS RACING $ CORKSPORT $ MAGNAFLOW $ ​UNSURE MOTORSPORTS $ COBB $ INJEN $ FULCRUM $ FEDERAL TYRES $ VISUAL GARAGE $ ADVANCED PERFORMANCE CENTRE $ B C M $ NGK $ STRATIFIED $ AUTOTECH $ DBA $ REMSA $ DGR $ MORIMOTO $ JBR $ FUSION