User Tag List

Thread: New member in Perth area

Default New member in Perth area

Hi guys just picked up my gen2 MPS 3 last week and look forward to learning more about these cars I've been a member of SilviaWa for the past 6 year as I've owned an s13 and s15 Silvia during that time.

Is there many MPS meets that happen regularly in Perth ?

Welcome buddy :-)

Hey welcome to the forum. At the moment no but we may possibly be having a photo shoot. You will love the mps!

Hey bud. welcome to land of the MPS. Flick through the forums, get some info and have fun!

Like @leisk said, no meets as of yet but there may be a photoshoot in the midst.

Whereabouts are you located? I see a LOT of 3's floating around my area. (SoR)

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

Hi Leisk sounds good let me know when it organised and ill attend

Chuckie Cheese im in success near gateways shopping centre and yeah theres a few down this way mostly Gen 1's though.

Mines a Black Gen2 stock as a rock , what yours?

Mines a Black Gen2 stock as a rock , what yours?[/QUOTE]

Haha just saw yours is a 6 haha sorry

OMG i used to have that Picture ive been looking for it for agesssssssssssssssss its an awsome photo lol hahahaha cant believe you have that picture

Quote Originally Posted by MPS400 View Post
    Welcome buddy :-)
    -ETS TMIC - 2XS SRI and HEATSHIELD K & N POD - 2XS BOV - REDLINEGOODS LEATHER SHIFTBOOT AND ARMREST - AUTOEXEC COILOVERS JDM - JUSTSPEED DOWNPIPE-CP-E DURO 75 REM-HYPERTECH TUNED-EONON SAT/NAV INDASH- SPEEDLINE ENGINE STRUT BRACE-

and welcome LAK youll love the car and hope we can cruise soon im getting itchy. We had one for Monday next week but was cancelled hope to see ya soon mate and welcome again

Hey David yeah looking forward to it and to get some ideas of what I can do with mine hopefully we can set a cruise up soon before work throws me into the jungle again

Hello and Welcome