Yeah mad. Looks good

Sent from your mums phone

Quote Originally Posted by ledfootrob View Post
    Yeah mad. Looks good

lol show us your AFR curve !

Quote Originally Posted by rayd View Post
    lol show us your AFR curve !
    Dont worry bout mine. Save it for Saturday.

Dont worry bout mine. Save it for Saturday.

Lol mines a shocker... Always changes from the meth injection

Because big nozzle and racecar

Quote Originally Posted by mymps11 View Post
    im determined to learn and do my own tuning, e tune isnt an option haha, might try mazdaspeed forums
    Self tuning for our platform is still very new. I'd be very carful if you are unsure on the parameters ZZB, I know you're eager but blowing up you're engine isn't a funny thing. Sure it is to others and will help what not to do just saying.

MSF good luck over there don't ask questions until you've read every thread on tuning and that ain't a joke!
    Last edited by KFuNk; 28-05-2013 at 06:18 AM.
    2XS+ChipTorque=DeathStar

Yeah its fun having control over everything. I had an e-tune done in 2012 and from there have done all my own tuning and have learnt alot. Once you understand what all the tables do it becomes less of a challenge. I make changes to my tune a few times a week. My gf complains about how much time i spend researching and when i go out to do logs in the middle of the night lol.
    Better than thinking you're cheating! Lol
    2XS+ChipTorque=DeathStar

part of the reason i havent posted on there yet lol, ive read alibors tuning guide again which is clearer this time round

ok guys rather then start a new thread ill post it in here, ive now finished my upper end of the maf curve, i havent gone 100 wot yet, im not confident to as yet, so what ive been doing in 2nd and 3rd gear is getting into it enought to reach full boost or there abouts but im not fully pegging it like a 4th gearlog there i straight away bury the pedal to the floor. now on checking my logs im alittle worried some of my cells the afr has drifted towards 11.94(bit too lean for my liking). Are some cells lean because im not going full wot? as an example from one of my logs 66.34 app afr 11.94 calc load of 2.07, 3809rpm and 16.34 psi of boost. just trying to get my head around this and when the 11.6 afr im targeting actually counts. I would assume that actual afr should be 11.6 at any load, any rpm once its gone into open loop?

10. Default

Check the map in atr to see what the afr called for at part throttle.

just checked, damn, its off would i have done any damage doing a few runs well into boost at a 11.94 afr? i cant see what im doing wrong i didvied my actual afr by my target afr to get my multiplyers for each corresponding maf volt that had a incorrect afr to what i was targeting, then because i had dips in my curve i horizontally interpoluated the whole range that i edited so it blended in smoothly

In before zzb

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123