User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dan's Garage - 2010 Nissan R35 GTR - Grey

Quote Originally Posted by 99GTT View Post
    Amazing, just amazing... I am so angry at the inadequacy and incompetence, the owner (and you) is a much better man than I, he would be named and shamed on every platform and social network if I had let someone touch my GTR and they left the residue he did without fixing it up... but completely beside myself at the finish of the end result! There is a fair bit of depth on that colour!

Well done sir!

Ps: total time?
    Thanks mate. I hear what you're saying, and part of me agrees about wanting to name and shame, but ultimately I think it's better to be judged by the work I do and not by how loudly I yell about the average work done by others.

Total time was about 24hrs. I did a big 15hr stretch on it on the Monday though. 8:30am to about 11:30pm more or less non stop
    Caff Mobile Mk1 - 2010 Aluminum Gen II | 2XS SRI | H&R Lowered Springs | cpe 75 Duro Engine Mount | Whiteline Rear Swaybar | Moog "Problem Solver" Rear Endlinks | 3M Carbon Black Tint | Lakin Custom Plates | Opti-Coat Paint Protection | Paint Correction by Me - SOLD

Caff Mobile Mk2 - 2008 BMW Z4M Coupe - Sapphire Black Metallic | Stock....for now

Quote Originally Posted by Caffeine Fiend View Post
    Total time was about 24hrs. I did a big 15hr stretch on it on the Monday though. 8:30am to about 11:30pm more or less non stop
    That's dedication!
    You seriously make me want to go out and buy a new car just to have you detail it for me! When I buy my next car you're taking a flight up to Brizi before I collect from dealer ;-)
    Will be custom ordered, and will advise no pre delivery be completed by them.
    Ezy-Flash Pro - GTX2867R - NPC Clutch/Solid State flywheel - Autotech Fuel Pump Internals - ATP 3" TIP - Cobb SRI - NGK Plugs - CPE FMIC - 2XS Dump Pipe/100 Cel Cat - 3" Custom CatBack Exhaust - TRMotorsport MT1 18x8.5's -Michelin Pilot Super Sports 245/40/18 - DBA Slotted Rottors - Remsa Pads - 60mm Boost Gauge in middle vent - Bilstein B8 - Kings - Turbosmart BOV - emblemless front grill - debadged rear - 2WD Switch

Quote Originally Posted by 99GTT View Post
    That's dedication!
    You seriously make me want to go out and buy a new car just to have you detail it for me! When I buy my next car you're taking a flight up to Brizi before I collect from dealer ;-)
    Will be custom ordered, and will advise no pre delivery be completed by them.
    Hahah ok done
    Caff Mobile Mk1 - 2010 Aluminum Gen II | 2XS SRI | H&R Lowered Springs | cpe 75 Duro Engine Mount | Whiteline Rear Swaybar | Moog "Problem Solver" Rear Endlinks | 3M Carbon Black Tint | Lakin Custom Plates | Opti-Coat Paint Protection | Paint Correction by Me - SOLD

Caff Mobile Mk2 - 2008 BMW Z4M Coupe - Sapphire Black Metallic | Stock....for now

Wouldn't expect anything less from you Dan. Yet another inspiring detail. Cant believe whoever detailed this previously was happy to let it go with that amount of residue left behind. Guess he probably didnt bother taping any rubbers or plastics either

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12