User Tag List

Thread: ORACLE HID Angel Demon Eyes Headlight Kit

Default ORACLE HID Angel Demon Eyes Headlight Kit

Mazda 3 Oracle Headlight HID Halo Angel Demon Eyes KIT | eBay

Sigh ... Probably highly not allowed on an '07 MPS in QLD that doesn't have washers hey?

*pouts*

Looking from it - we would still need to open up the headlight unit to install the halo rings? Risky...

Yeah looks like you do, the instructional video has him putting his headlight kit into an oven to make the glue seal viscous enough to remove the front lense

Meh. Leave the Halos to BMWs.

Would not willingly break that glue seal.....

I'm still undecided on getting them as well. Have you got a link to this installing vid? I've searched a few but they don't do it in steps it's confusing lol.

i installed that kit on my accord euro, really looks great

post pics if you end up doing it!

Why a kit when you can get a complete non-OEM replacement for a little more $$?

Heaps of these on eBay too:

04 08 Mazda 3 Sedan CCFL Angel EYE Halo Projector Headlights Black Halogen Type | eBay

what a shame - does not fit HID installed cars

Its says compatible for Mazda 3 but the MPS3 lights are slighly different in shape?

Get ones that you have to install by opening the headlights and if you don't trust yourself then take it to an electrics workshop and they'll do it for you (obviously will cost you). Just need to find someone who knows how/that you trust. That way you get warranty for the work they do.

IMO scrap the eBay ones and pay a bit more for quality ones! Mazda Angel Eyes|Orion V2 LED Predator Angel eye headlights Mazda|Umnitza . This is where I will get mine from if I get them.

I've done them, not and easy deal it's a full day job maybe even a weekend job... Bumper off 2-4 hours depend on how often you have done it, head lights out 20 min each one spend about 1-2 hours on each headlight then wiring and such about 8 hours if your a gun and have a mate or 2 handy, mine was a cheaper kit only about $50 and 7,000k has last me 2 years so far.

Here is a photo:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	578367_10151563665300445_670410444_24006084_797722179_n (1).jpg 
Views:	1318 
Size:	111.3 KB 
ID:	14225  

The effort looks to have well and truly paid off @Bakis

I really like the look of those..

Good alternatives too, I like the look of the Predators too.
    I still unfortunately don't think they are legal for me in QLD without washers, not that it stops anyone else up here from doing it - would just be my luck though to get done after I installed them.

Legal, most mods aren't legal.

I have non HID headlights, and even the Oracle brand halos sitting here doing nothing.
    You're welcome to contact me @ZedN if you want to try it.

Man your car looks effing mean! and the lights serve the car more than justice. Nice! $50 well spent.
    p.s. (off topic sorry!) the black part under the grill on the front bumper in the centre....:P is it plastic, paint, sticker...
    do tell ...

Quote Originally Posted by sinsin View Post
    Man your car looks effing mean! and the lights serve the car more than justice. Nice! $50 well spent.
    p.s. (off topic sorry!) the black part under the grill on the front bumper in the centre....:P is it plastic, paint, sticker...
    do tell ...
    Ahhh the 'Moustache' wrapped in carbon fiber
    MPSX-treme

2006 MPS Sports True Red - HP-F Mazedit tune + Other go fast bits - DGR Coilovers + Semi Slicks - Numerous Sure Motorsport Additions - Dashhawk