User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mazda 6 Mps 100,000km

2005 Mazda 6 MPS Sedan | Cars, Vans & Utes | Gumtree Australia Blacktown Area - Kings Langley

this is the car here if anyone has any thoughts on it, i really want a 6 mps, so hopefully all goes well with this car on the weekend and no mechanical faults are found

Quote Originally Posted by skeino View Post
    2005 Mazda 6 MPS Sedan | Cars, Vans & Utes | Gumtree Australia Blacktown Area - Kings Langley

this is the car here if anyone has any thoughts on it, i really want a 6 mps, so hopefully all goes well with this car on the weekend and no mechanical faults are found
    That one looks good, if u can get from a dealer u get warranty ,on car sales there is another 1 in Canberra with 40000km price is a bit high , you might be able to haggle.

Quote Originally Posted by chef View Post
    That's cheap
    The MPS may resell for a bit, But few people know about them
    Thats why you can get a a good mps for deal

A lot of the MPS that were for sale when I was looking for mine are still for sale
    My Baby 2005 Mazda6 MPS Dark Purple

Mods|Corksport SRI+Airbox|Corksport TIP|CP-e REM|JBR EngineMounts 80A|20% Tint|Autometer Cobalt Series Gauges (Boost & Water Temp & Oil Pressure)

Ordered|Corksport TMIC|Cobb AP|

yeh ive been looking for around 2 months now, lurking car sales and gumtree and dealers. and yeh it seems to be a common theme mps 6's arent selling so hopefully i can use that to my advantage

Mps6 is cheaper than 3 mps

Mps6 is cheaper than 3 mps
    You can't outright say that ones cheaper than the other because a quick search of carsales shows they are almost the same

Quote Originally Posted by Zebbstar View Post
    You can't outright say that ones cheaper than the other because a quick search of carsales shows they are almost the same
    Dont mean to offend, when I bought my 3 from dealer I was told he can get more for 3mps than 6mps and 3 mps is Easier to sell,that's what I was told by dealer.

Dont mean to offend, when I bought my 3 from dealer I was told he can get more for 3mps than 6mps and 3 mps is Easier to sell,that's what I was told by dealer.
    Yeah it probably sounded like I was offended sorry haha :P

On carsales they've always Been around the same price.
    My Baby 2005 Mazda6 MPS Dark Purple

Mods|Corksport SRI+Airbox|Corksport TIP|CP-e REM|JBR EngineMounts 80A|20% Tint|Autometer Cobalt Series Gauges (Boost & Water Temp & Oil Pressure)

Ordered|Corksport TMIC|Cobb AP|

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12