User Tag List

Thread: corksport SRI

Default corksport SRI

Just put in the corksport stage 2 SRI with the 3" turbo inlet and turbosmart kompact plumb back BOV. Can actually hear the turbo now. The mps sounds good now it's dosing

Thought I'd recommend it to anybody looking at upgrading from the stock intake

2. Default

How long did install take ya? I got mine in the boot ready to install when I get some time

Did you get the airbox with it ? How much was it (if you don't mind me asking) and how long did it take to be delivered?
    what colours did you choose :P

4. Default

I got all black with red pod, with box delivered $465

I got all blue silicons and pod and the polished turbo inlet. Yep got the box as well. Took me about 45 minutes. Pretty easy to do and the instructions are good with plenty of pics. For me the hardest bit was getting the box in place. Once you unplug the ecu and take the battery and tray out theres loads of room and it's easy to get to the turbo. O paid the cheapest shipping option bit it rocked up same week. I think it was like 470ish all up. Once it's in the sound is good an you hear the turbo dose even with the stereo ON and windows down. Are you using the sstandard bov?

I've only hearc positive reviews from corksport products. I'm looking at the front mount kit they have but dunno if theres a cheaper kit availabel shipping is a bit costly from the states

7. Default

I got a forge bpv, which maybe up for sale depending if the stock one sound nice... i just like noises

Quote Originally Posted by DarkSoul View Post
    I got a forge bpv, which maybe up for sale depending if the stock one sound nice... i just like noises
    Why u selling ur forge

9. Default

Might be.. depends if im satisfied with the stock bpv sound + corksport intake lol... if im not happy with it ill keep the forge

My mates got that set up and sounds nice

+1 for corksport

love my corksport sri.
    Sorry for darkness..Its just for the sound

Quote Originally Posted by STEALTH_MPS View Post
    love my corksport sri.
    Sorry for darkness..Its just for the sound
    I want a cork sport Sri now

Sounds awesome dude!

agree the corksport with airbox is a great combination.

16. Default

Always had good experience with Corksport so far have their sri/tip - testpipe and rear sway bar, there prices are very good plus the reward points you get that you get to discount the next purchase saves even more dollars.

I've had a few problems with CORKSPORT verifying my home address which has slowed down my delivery on a few items