User Tag List

Thread: Gauge Deals Galore at EdgeAutosport!

1. Default Gauge Deals Galore at EdgeAutosport!

When it comes to modifying your engine, it is important to choose quality parts and materials to ensure the best fitment, finish, and function. The same can be said when it comes to monitoring your engine. Do you want to have a pretty good guess at what your motor is doing or would you rather know exactly what your motor is doing? Picking the right gauges will ensure that you will know exactly what is going on in your motor and they will perform great and look good doing so for a long time to come. Do it right the first time and you won't have to learn your lesson the hard way.

In order to help you ease the strain on your pocket book, we will be offering some killer deals for the rest of the month on the following gauges. Please PM me for pricing and availability.

Defi

STRI

AEM

Let me know what gauge package you would like to set up and we will make you a great deal on them.

What we need is a good gauge mounts for the gen 2 rhd

Got rice bitch?!?

3. Default

I wish somebody made them, but you may be able to get a hold of a guy called block8head on MSF. He makes a bunch of defrost vent gauges and he may be able to help you out.

4. Default

Been giving out some good deals on gauges! Anyone here interested?

How much?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2