User Tag List

Thread: New MPS club member

Default New MPS club member

Hello OZ MPS club. My name is Cam (Male-not like Cameron Diaz) and I own a 2008 MPS 3. Its clocked up just over 110k and still going strong. Last week under my windscreen wiper i noticed an MPS members card from MPSBNE with an invitation to the club. Thankyou MPSBNE, here I am. Looks like I have struck a goldmine of MPS owners out there, great to see, as I dont see too many out on the streets. Im sure I can contribute some small experiences I have had along the way as Im sure there will be plenty of useful info to peruse. All the best,

Finally someone who responds to the cards

Wow someone from a card, ive dropped a few cards, never heard anything haha. Welcome!

Welcome Cam....

Quote Originally Posted by dazza View Post
    Wow someone from a card, ive dropped a few cards, never heard anything haha. Welcome!
    Maybe next time say "with love from" like @MPSBNE does?

Welcome to the club Cameron, you know you could have just used this reference for your name and we would have forgot all about Cameron Dias (well, sort-of)

With great power comes great fuel consumption...
    M P S
    - 6 - RR | Cobb AP | CAI | TIP | ATP GTX28R | 3.25" TMIC | SS DP | REM | 3" Zorst | SSP Anchors & Countershift | DBA Rotors | K/Springs | Upper & Lower Bracing | Alpine Type S 12" sub MRP-M500 Amp
    | Grille | STi Lip | Shark Fin | 6000K HID | Fog Light Tint | Twin DEFI gauges | Custom Decals & Badges | LED lighting | CF Mirrors & Pillars | Black rims Red callipers

Hey Cam @SD8...yep that was me, guilty as charged!! I live around the corner from you and have been driving past your car every morning on the way to work, but always forget to stop! I drive a Celestial Blue Gen2 (just in case you haven't seen me around). Your car looks great & there are plenty of other Black Gen1 owners...we even have a group called Team EMO, maybe Ken @KFuNk can get you to join . You need to share your car with the rest of the gang so some pics would be cool!. Well we are a fairly active community full of really decent, friendly guys and gals. Events are fairly frequent so keep an eye out on the events thread on the Qld Forum as there's always something coming up!! Well hope you enjoy your stay on and off the forum and looking forward to you sharing your MPS journey with all of us!
    Last edited by LRRH; 16-05-2013 at 04:48 PM.
    2XS RACING $ CORKSPORT $ MAGNAFLOW $ ​UNSURE MOTORSPORTS $ COBB $ INJEN $ FULCRUM $ FEDERAL TYRES $ VISUAL GARAGE $ ADVANCED PERFORMANCE CENTRE $ B C M $ NGK $ STRATIFIED $ AUTOTECH $ DBA $ REMSA $ DGR $ MORIMOTO $ JBR $ FUSION

Welcome Mate, Tell us mods list and some pics. EMO FTW! lol

Quote Originally Posted by rogwick View Post
    Maybe next time say "with love from" like @MPSBNE does?

Welcome to the club Cameron, you know you could have just used this reference for your name and we would have forgot all about Cameron Dias (well, sort-of)

Plenty of love to give Andre
    2XS RACING $ CORKSPORT $ MAGNAFLOW $ ​UNSURE MOTORSPORTS $ COBB $ INJEN $ FULCRUM $ FEDERAL TYRES $ VISUAL GARAGE $ ADVANCED PERFORMANCE CENTRE $ B C M $ NGK $ STRATIFIED $ AUTOTECH $ DBA $ REMSA $ DGR $ MORIMOTO $ JBR $ FUSION

Welcome from another Black G1 owner

Cards, what cards

Quote Originally Posted by chef View Post
    Cards, what cards
    Happy to send you some cards..

Just pm me or email me your postal details

doug@ozmpsclub.com

Happy Motoring
    duglet

Thanks Lads/ ettes for the welcome. Yes I have seen the Celestial Blue MPS a couple of times, ah thats you MPSBNE, cool, nice car. I do like the little clips you have forwarded though guys, cheers. Yep I could have run with a few different names but I tried to keep it simple. I decided on "SD-8", short, simple and its a digital mixing console made by a company called Digico. The Digico SD-8, very nice and expensive piece of kit I use every now and again and Im sorry, its non car related. I think I have 1 photo of my car I can post hopefully, and I have done some mods to the car that Im sure I can talk about some other time. Apart from all this, I am away out of town working (story of my life) at the moment, but looks like I may have to do a photo shoot and a report card on my car. Bye for now,
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Picture 055.JPG 
Views:	145 
Size:	849.4 KB 
ID:	14200  
    Last edited by SD8; 18-05-2013 at 10:20 AM.

Great pic Cam...built looks even better in the flesh

14. Default

Welcome mate, enjoy

Welcome mate. Look around, all
    Interesting stuff here

Peter "SLIXX"

16. Default

Welcome mate, enjoy