User Tag List

Thread: 18'' CX7 Wheels On MPS 3?

Default 18'' CX7 Wheels On MPS 3?

Hi all, l came across this picture the other day which shows l am guessing some older 18'' CX7 wheels on an MPS and was wondering if anyone had done this? Looks kind of cool in the picture and wanted to know if the stock MPS tyres would fit those CX7 rims and wouldn't mind seeing a few more side on photos if anyone had tried this. Let us know what you think.

Cheers
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	348 
Size:	143.9 KB 
ID:	14181  
    Last edited by cak; 15-05-2013 at 01:46 AM.

Just visit the ozmpsclub facebook page and my car is showcasing today in 31 shades of may.

https://www.facebook.com/ozmpsclub

Happy Motoring
    duglet
    Last edited by duglet; 14-05-2013 at 10:09 PM.

Your attachment attachment doesn't work...

these cx-7 wheels? They're mine. @Ben992 photoshopped them onto MPS for me a while ago

@duglet also has cx-7s =]

Edit, you beat me to it! haha
    --> 2008 Metro Grey Sports Pack Gen1 <--

CS SRI ll CS TIP ll CS AB ll 2XS SSP ll 2XS FMIC ll SURE Anchors ll Enkei RPF1's 17x9 +45 ll Lamin-X Fog Tint ll DBA T3 4000 series ll Remsa pads ll Braided lines
    CP-E S2 RMM ll Hankook RS3 235/40/17 ll Forge V1 BPV ll Whiteline RSB ll AutoTech HPFP
    ll Spin-on Conversion ll Rear Diffuser
    DGR Coilovers ll LED Replacement lights ll "08-MPS" plates ll Cobb AP V3 (E85) ll CP-e TBE ll OCC

Thanks guys for the reply's the pictures look good, l like it but do the stock gen 1 tyres fit on these CX7 rims?
    Hopefully l have fixed the attachment, not sure why its not showing in the post but possibly to large in size.
    If anyone has these CX7 rims that they are keen to sell send me a message.

How wide are your tyres? I've got 215 wide on mine and that's a pretty good fit. Could go wider I guess, but don't know exactly how they are under MPS guards. Best for @duglet to chime in.
    I know someone with a black set who may be interested in selling his. I'll get in touch with him and let you know.

Sent from my LG-P880 using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by cak View Post
    Thanks guys for the reply's the pictures look good, l like it but do the stock gen 1 tyres fit on these CX7 rims?
    Hopefully l have fixed the attachment, not sure why its not showing in the post but possibly to large in size.
    If anyone has these CX7 rims that they are keen to sell send me a message.
    Set for sale on eBay $1000

Quote Originally Posted by chef View Post
    Set for sale on eBay $1000
    Don't pay 1k. I got my set off gumtree for 450 shipped from Brisbane. Ie, 400 for Rims and they were 40k kms old. Perfect condition.

CS SRI ll CS TIP ll CS AB ll 2XS SSP ll 2XS FMIC ll SURE Anchors ll Enkei RPF1's 17x9 +45 ll Lamin-X Fog Tint ll DBA T3 4000 series ll Remsa pads ll Braided lines
    CP-E S2 RMM ll Hankook RS3 235/40/17 ll Forge V1 BPV ll Whiteline RSB ll AutoTech HPFP
    DGR Coilovers ll LED Replacement lights ll "08-MPS" plates ll Cobb AP V3 (E85) ll CP-e TBE ll OCC

$1k for CX-7 rims...serious??

I wouldnt pay more than $500

I have 235/40 tyres on my rims....the whole reason for getting the CX-7 rims was...the OEM rims were 7" wide and had 225/40 so needed 7.5" rims for 235/40

Happy Motoring
    duglet

G,day mates, do you guys any suggestion or idea please cause atm i try hard to save some money to purchase wheels,is that CX9 20' will be perfectly fit on my mazda6?,is that look good??maybe any pictures please.Cause i found at gumtree there is sale for 1000.Planning gonna paint true white colour .Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by Simplicity View Post
    G,day mates, do you guys any suggestion or idea please cause atm i try hard to save some money to purchase wheels,is that CX9 20' will be perfectly fit on my mazda6?,is that look good??maybe any pictures please.Cause i found at gumtree there is sale for 1000.Planning gonna paint true white colour .Cheers.
    Mazda6 or MPS6? Member here @12Lead has cx-9 on his MPS6 and looks sick

Not sure on what kinda prices you should be paying for them though sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by GibbA View Post
    Mazda6 or MPS6? Member here @12Lead has cx-9 on his MPS6 and looks sick

Not sure on what kinda prices you should be paying for them though sorry.

far out,u right mate,well i guess i need to asking around about the price cause the guy who sell at gumtree 1000 is the lowest price,Dam LoL.not enough saving still XD

Yeah man they fit perfect on a mps6.
    Make sure you lower the sucker or it'll look like a roller skate.
    You'll also need the guards rolled if lowered.
    Cheers Todd

Quote Originally Posted by 12Lead View Post
    Yeah man they fit perfect on a mps6.
    Make sure you lower the sucker or it'll look like a roller skate.
    You'll also need the guards rolled if lowered.
    Cheers Todd
    hey mate,nice car ,so how much worth for the 20' cx9 u reckon??did u lowered urs Tod?

Quote Originally Posted by Simplicity View Post
    hey mate,nice car ,so how much worth for the 20' cx9 u reckon??did u lowered urs Tod?
    They're worth whatever your willing to pay ...Nah I don't know how much now, I bought mine 3 years ago in perfect condition for $1600 but they'd cost less now. Check out the for sale section on the forum there's a set on there.
    My car runs Tein coil overs to get the height right.
    Cheers Todd

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by 12Lead View Post
    They're worth whatever your willing to pay ...Nah I don't know how much now, I bought mine 3 years ago in perfect condition for $1600 but they'd cost less now. Check out the for sale section on the forum there's a set on there.
    My car runs Tein coil overs to get the height right.
    Cheers Todd

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Tapatalk 2
    I dont think i can afford with purchase coilovers,but i plan to buy dazza eibach springs soon he change it