User Tag List

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: boost response after gear change

Quote Originally Posted by shaneski View Post
    My curiosity just got the better of me, went and did hard shifts with only lifting half way off in between, makes a hell of a difference
    When you are goint WOT you only really need to just kick the clutch for a second to disengage and it falls into the next gear (almost seems clutchless if you are quick enough). Thus why I have not bothered with FFS yet decent gain to be had for treating the car a little rough.
    SG9 XT: VF34 P20, Tomei headers, STI intercooler HSD coilovers, Brembos and much more...

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DAN MPS 3 View Post
    When you are goint WOT you only really need to just kick the clutch for a second to disengage and it falls into the next gear (almost seems clutchless if you are quick enough). Thus why I have not bothered with FFS yet decent gain to be had for treating the car a little rough.
    Yes reminds me of my current G/F lmao

The Ecuteck tune is 1900 it's done on a dyno don't need a cable and not worry about getting put in jail doing 4th WOT logs. Mines hitting 210kw atw done at Tunehouse with out a dump pipe, i actually would love to have 1st gear restricted back similar to stock so it can be launched.
    this the quote they gave me when i called them and told them i couldnt bring the car to them so they said they could do it that way.

Yes reminds me of my current G/F lmao
    You just had to go there...

...so I am taking it here.

But seriously is there anyone with a MED-BIG Frame Turbo that can give us some info about FFS and how effective it is.
    Obviously the larger turbo should make the 'lag' more prominent and make the FFS more obvious.
    SG9 XT: VF34 P20, Tomei headers, STI intercooler HSD coilovers, Brembos and much more...

But seriously is there anyone with a MED-BIG Frame Turbo that can give us some info about FFS and how effective it is.
    Obviously the larger turbo should make the 'lag' more prominent and make the FFS more obvious.
    Kcco

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
    MY16 WRX STi Crystal White Pearl
    -= Rally Armour Flaps - 2XS Muffler Delete =-

FG FPV F6 MKII Vixen - SOLD
    -= Bluepower SRI - ID1000 Injectors - Venom Cat - XCAL3 - ProcessWest Stg2 Intercooler - 359 RWKW=-

CX9 Grand Touring Stormy Blue
    -= The rolling armchair =-

6 MPS Velocity Red - SOLD
    -=Cat Back Exhaust - Pirelli PZero=-

3 MPS Aurora Blue - SOLD
    -=PG SRI - PG Inlet - ETS TMIC - GFB Hybrid BOV - Best Mufflers DP - Eibach Pro - AccessPort STG2 - Autotech HPFP - ITV22 - Michelin PSS=-

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by rgpmps3 View Post
    this the quote they gave me when i called them and told them i couldnt bring the car to them so they said they could do it that way.
    What company was that, you can't log with ecuteck unless you are the actual Dyno Tuner that owns the software, wasn't mazedit was it?. AP is the oen you log and they adjust and send the file back and the USA tuners get great gains with it, but as i said if no access to a dyno with AP doing WOT in 4th u juggle being arrested or hitting some form of wildlife on a decent back road.

What company was that, you can't log with ecuteck unless you are the actual Dyno Tuner that owns the software, wasn't mazedit was it?. AP is the oen you log and they adjust and send the file back and the USA tuners get great gains with it, but as i said if no access to a dyno with AP doing WOT in 4th u juggle being arrested or hitting some form of wildlife on a decent back road.
    that was from mrt brett middleton

8. Default

That explains it...he wil want you to add every bolt on there is supplied and fitted by MRT and thousands later he wil tune it to 17psi and get the same gains a basically stocker will with a decent tuner

Is that your girlfriend

Heaps better out there than brett

That explains it...he wil want you to add every bolt on there is supplied and fitted by MRT and thousands later he wil tune it to 17psi and get the same gains a basically stocker will with a decent tuner
    Do they even do change fuel pumps at MRT? Honestly if you can see the customer the pump + tune then it would be more appealing then a (de)tune.

Quote Originally Posted by chef View Post
    Is that your girlfriend
    In my dreams and fap-time My real girlfriend is more then enough for me... I don't need 2 beautiful ladies using their boobs to get my money

12. Default

Do they even do change fuel pumps at MRT? Honestly if you can see the customer the pump + tune then it would be more appealing then a (de)tune.

In my dreams and fap-time My real girlfriend is more then enough for me... I don't need 2 beautiful ladies using their boobs to get my money
    I always laugh when MRT says they can tune around the pump. When JIm/Tunehouse knows you have the pump upgraded he rubs his hands together with extra boost etc these days.

You have any more pics like that, lol

Is that your girlfriend
    Www.thechive.com

http://thechive.com/2013/05/09/behin...-30-hq-photos/

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
    MY16 WRX STi Crystal White Pearl
    -= Rally Armour Flaps - 2XS Muffler Delete =-

FG FPV F6 MKII Vixen - SOLD
    -= Bluepower SRI - ID1000 Injectors - Venom Cat - XCAL3 - ProcessWest Stg2 Intercooler - 359 RWKW=-

CX9 Grand Touring Stormy Blue
    -= The rolling armchair =-

6 MPS Velocity Red - SOLD
    -=Cat Back Exhaust - Pirelli PZero=-

3 MPS Aurora Blue - SOLD
    -=PG SRI - PG Inlet - ETS TMIC - GFB Hybrid BOV - Best Mufflers DP - Eibach Pro - AccessPort STG2 - Autotech HPFP - ITV22 - Michelin PSS=-

You have any more pics like that, lol
    Hahaha, no, my picture collections consist of cars, cars, cars, and cars... no time for boob and vag.

cars cause less hassle... cost less... dont nag... need I go on.

16. Default

Hahaha, no, my picture collections consist of cars, cars, cars, and cars... no time for boob and vag.

cars cause less hassle... cost less... dont nag... need I go on.
    But they can put you in a foul mood when you jump on it and not quite as responsive at times.

But they can put you in a foul mood when you jump on it and not quite as responsive at times.
    Women or Cars....

18. Default

both

FFS makes a bit difference in a gt30

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I always laugh when MRT says they can tune around the pump. When JIm/Tunehouse knows you have the pump upgraded he rubs his hands together with extra boost etc these days.
    I think MRT max boost is only 16psi , prob to tune around pump lol.i asked Brett once what boost are his tunes and he told me it was a secret .

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast