User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi... New Mps User here LoL

Default Hi... New Mps User here LoL

hi guys,how u doing?
    This is my first MPS also my first car which has turbo engine in it
    I was so happy when i bought this car but unfortunately the previous owner really not taking good care of it, at the first time i thought its only because looks like dirty or something like that ,even i did test drive that day the car felt alrite maybe because i cant hold my passionate want to have mps.
    But its been a week now since i bought it,first gear the car always easy got stall also the feeling inside the car sound like the interior crumbling,its like every part is lose or off.The steering feels harder or heavier than my mazda3

2. Default

Congrats on the purchase, I'm sure with some tlc the car will come up good. Welcome to the forum

Welcome to the forum, I'd recommend giving it a good service at a good mechanic hopefully all the little things will disappear!

LoL,yeah u right Rob,this Mps6 has a lot of power though.Cheers mate

Welcome mate! I see you're in Qld plenty of MPS6 owners floating around Brisbane if you need any help or guidance..as Rob said though the best thing you can do right now is send your new baby off to a reputable mechanic and let them do a thorough once over, at least for peace of mind if nothing else. Anyway hope to see you around sometime and enjoy MPS ownership and this brilliant forum that comes with it
    Last edited by LRRH; 11-05-2013 at 02:58 PM.
    2XS RACING $ CORKSPORT $ MAGNAFLOW $ ​UNSURE MOTORSPORTS $ COBB $ INJEN $ FULCRUM $ FEDERAL TYRES $ VISUAL GARAGE $ ADVANCED PERFORMANCE CENTRE $ B C M $ NGK $ STRATIFIED $ AUTOTECH $ DBA $ REMSA $ DGR $ MORIMOTO $ JBR $ FUSION

Welcome mate.
    MPS6ers are the flavor up here at the moment :thumbup:
    Cheers Todd

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Tapatalk 2

Aren't they!! They're invading from every direction especially the Radiant ebony ones

Yeah I don't feel like the black sheep anymore lol

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Tapatalk 2

Baaaaaa baaaaaaaa

Welcome!

Sent from Samsung Note 2 LTE

Cheers mate!! really appreciate,no worries,plan to have it check next weekend

Mps is my first turbo car too welcome to team QLD !

Its quiet fast,isnt it?Planning to put 20'CX9 wheels but wondering is it gonna fit perfectly or still need mocking around with the wheels,anyone have any idea pls?

Haha well my choice was between s15 and mps and let's just say I made the right choice man in my opinion- if you want new wheels stick with 18s for handling and save yourself money on tyres ! I have 19s and I'm feeling it: more understeer, tyres for 19s don't give as much mileage and no semi slick tyres available for 19s not sure about these problems for 20s ?

Welcome Bud. TLC cleaning will help, get some oil back into the plastics (helps with rattles and squeaks), tooth brush in and around door and hinges than regrease the hinges. Degrease the engine bay don't splash water/degreaser over TMIC or Coil packs/rocker cover and keep water away from battery as ECU is located there. Check and replace filters and ALL oils, replace spark plugs, check tyre temps... I know that's a full weekends work but you will love the results it will feel like a new car. Every car I buy second hand I replace all oils and filters and pull my seats out they tell a story of the cars history under them, this is the one place that doesn't get cleaned
    Many want Power not many hold it long.........

I found sand under my back seat of my Gen2 , so I pulled all carpit out, door trims and clean all the sand out . There was marks around upper side of hatch from surf boards so I hit them hard with cleaner, cant even tell now
    Last edited by RedDjinn; 11-05-2013 at 08:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Simplicity View Post
    LoL,yeah u right Rob,this Mps6 has a lot of power though.Cheers mate
    Ahh I went from a mx5, mazda3 Neo to A sp23

Theres one shii load off difference between a mazda3 and a mps6

The clutch being one, I still stall when I'm reversing (cars quiet as a mouse)
    and the power Although I do miss the nimbleness of the 3 compared with the mps6
    That's just my 2cents

Welcome and enjoy you've got one hell of a car
    My Baby 2005 Mazda6 MPS Dark Purple

Mods|Corksport SRI+Airbox|Corksport TIP|CP-e REM|JBR EngineMounts 80A|20% Tint|Autometer Cobalt Series Gauges (Boost & Water Temp & Oil Pressure)

Ordered|Corksport TMIC|Cobb AP|

s15=nissan??LoL.Told ya im so virgin about this.Thanks so much for ur info Sin,it gives me something to think about this 20'.Cause i did quote for springs to make it low and they said the lowest than i can do with only do the springs is about 25-30 mil.Is that look good and low enough with my origin 18'wheels on?Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Simplicity View Post
    Its quiet fast,isnt it?Planning to put 20'CX9 wheels but wondering is it gonna fit perfectly or still need mocking around with the wheels,anyone have any idea pls?
    Cx9 20" wheels fit with no dramas on the MPS6, and with suspension mods looks good too, i still think 19" are the perfect match for the MPS6
    but hard to find a nice rim in the perfect offset.
    Cheers Todd

I have pen and paper ready Bud,all things that u said,wrote down already.Next weekend i booked for service at least someone who expert can check it for me and booked as well for car detailing this monday

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast