User Tag List

Thread: MPS seats and bonnet on SP25

1. Default MPS seats and bonnet on SP25

Hi Everyone,

Question I would like to ask is, Can you use the electric MPS seats and bonnet with scoop on a same year SP25?

Thanks for your help.

seats maybe
    bonnet, no

I can't speak 100% for the MPS3 but as far as the MPS6 goes, despite the similarities between the MPS and the 6 the front end is a fair bit different. I used to own a 6 and compared it to the MPS, no way the bonnet will fit/bolt on. I think you'll find the same goes the the MPS3 and SP25. The Sp25 also has a completely different motor although not sure that is a factor in this.

The seats might fit, I don't see why not as I doubt they'll have different bolts that don't align. I don't know if the MPS3 has a logo on it or not, might look a bit funny if it does

With great power comes great fuel consumption...
    M P S
    - 6 - RR | Cobb AP | CAI | TIP | ATP GTX28R | 3.25" TMIC | SS DP | REM | 3" Zorst | SSP Anchors & Countershift | DBA Rotors | K/Springs | Upper & Lower Bracing | Alpine Type S 12" sub MRP-M500 Amp
    | Grille | STi Lip | Shark Fin | 6000K HID | Fog Light Tint | Twin DEFI gauges | Custom Decals & Badges | LED lighting | CF Mirrors & Pillars | Black rims Red callipers

4. Default

the only reason i want the seats is they are electric with memory. i can live without the bonnet, though it would be nice.
    Can always get a panel beater to add a scoop for me.

Why would you add a scoop? Engine cleaning?

Personally I think the reverse would be super stealthy. Chuck an FMIC on an MPS and go the full SP25 front end.

Sent from Samsung Note 2 LTE

Quote Originally Posted by anility View Post
    the only reason i want the seats is they are electric with memory. i can live without the bonnet, though it would be nice.
    Can always get a panel beater to add a scoop for me.
    The question is? Do you want to fork out out money for 1 seat to have memory/electric seats

I have the lux pack Mps6 and I miss having manual seats
    My Baby 2005 Mazda6 MPS Dark Purple

Mods|Corksport SRI+Airbox|Corksport TIP|CP-e REM|JBR EngineMounts 80A|20% Tint|Autometer Cobalt Series Gauges (Boost & Water Temp & Oil Pressure)

Ordered|Corksport TMIC|Cobb AP|

Yeah unless you have a few people driving the car electric seats are just annoying. I quite often put my seats back or adjust them if I have to eat lunch in the car and its a pain waiting for it to do it electronically, manual would be much easier and Im the only one that drives my car.

I miss the electric seats (Luxury Sport 6) cause I felt awesome having them. Although the leather seats meant my rear passengers slid around the seats and left face prints on the back-side windows.

9. Default

Im 6foot and my GF is 5.4foot, electric seats with memory is a great function for us. Plus l love the scoop on the MPS, i dont care if l have to clean the engine, it just looks mad.

11. Default

Sell the SP and get a 2nd hand MPS, the money to get a scoop put in plus respray would cost quite a lot.

Yeah, just bite the bullet and trade up to an MPS, you won't regret it!!!

????
    What Sam's trying to politely say is, don't be a ricer by putting a Hood Scoop on the car as serves no purpose.

Few examples in this thread of how you may/will be portrayed by the general public.

http://www.ozmpsclub.com/forum/off-t...er-photos.html

"GOT RICE BITCH!"

2XS+ChipTorque=DeathStar

14. Default

Love to have bought a MPS, unfortunately i have a damaged spine and 2 to 3 days of the week im in chronic pain so changing gears is no longer an option.

Love to have bought a MPS, unfortunately i have a damaged spine and 2 to 3 days of the week im in chronic pain so changing gears is no longer an option.
    That sucks man
    My Baby 2005 Mazda6 MPS Dark Purple

Mods|Corksport SRI+Airbox|Corksport TIP|CP-e REM|JBR EngineMounts 80A|20% Tint|Autometer Cobalt Series Gauges (Boost & Water Temp & Oil Pressure)

Ordered|Corksport TMIC|Cobb AP|