User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hotchkis Rear Swaybar

Default Hotchkis Rear Swaybar

Up for sale is my Hotckis RSB

Item: Hotchkis Rear Swaybar
    Item Condition:Used
    Reason for selling: Already have a corksport RSB installed so no longer need the spare one.
    Price and price conditions: $200 preferred pick up
    Extra Info: Bought from a member but never got around to installation so been sitting in the garage since. In good condition
    Pictures: Will upload the photos soon

There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics

PumpedPumped

- - - Updated - - -

Damn auto correct haha. Pm'ed

Quote Originally Posted by 08 mazda3 mps View Post
    PumpedPumped

- - - Updated - - -

Damn auto correct haha. Pm'ed
    Replied to u champ

Sale didn't fall through still up for grabs

Price bump to $150 any takers?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Quote Originally Posted by rjtune View Post
    Price bump to $150 any takers?

What are the pros and cons of me installing this on my MPS. All standard suspension so far. Basically will the car handle better with just this or do I need to look at other things before even thinking bout.
    Sell it to me man!

^^ Best kind of customer right here

Nah sorry dude done some research and don't thinks rsb for me yet. Setup the suspension first then install sway bars to compliment it, this the theory I've been sold on anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Rob777 View Post
    Nah sorry dude done some research and don't thinks rsb for me yet. Setup the suspension first then install sway bars to compliment it, this the theory I've been sold on anyway
    Hey Champ,

Sorry for the late reply, I was out of the country for the past few days and just got back to read this post.
    To answer your first question, upgrading your RSB to a bigger and stiffer diameter can further limit roll or sway performance of your driving and basically allows for better cornering at faster speeds and with conjunction with say with lowered springs or coil overs, you will have pretty decent handling.
    If your really serious about handling, then you can start investing on the front sway bar and the middle etc..
    Anyway RSB is the first and cheapest upgrade that you can invest on your car if your still not sure about your suspension or saved up enough, Ultimately though its up to the driver.
    I started mine with a RSB and the went to coil overs after Ive saved up a bit but its up to you
    Anyway good luck with your modding.

Cheers

10. Default

if only this was for a gen2

Quote Originally Posted by An41 View Post
    if only this was for a gen2
    Might be worth doing a little research, because i know the Whiteline RSB fits gen1 and gen2 so this may fit..
    --> 2008 Metro Grey Sports Pack Gen1 <--

CS SRI ll CS TIP ll CS AB ll 2XS SSP ll 2XS FMIC ll SURE Anchors ll Enkei RPF1's 17x9 +45 ll Lamin-X Fog Tint ll DBA T3 4000 series ll Remsa pads ll Braided lines
    CP-E S2 RMM ll Hankook RS3 235/40/17 ll Forge V1 BPV ll Whiteline RSB ll AutoTech HPFP
    ll Spin-on Conversion ll Rear Diffuser
    DGR Coilovers ll LED Replacement lights ll "08-MPS" plates ll Cobb AP V3 (E85) ll CP-e TBE ll OCC

12. Default

Yeah that was the first thing I did.
    I have checked the Hotchkis website and it specifically states " Note: Not for 2010 Models".
    Yeah I already know that the whiteline kit is the same except for bushings, sort of curious to know if JBR bushings would make it compatible

Bummer lol. Thought i'd put it out there anyway. If the whiteline bushings fit this bar and make it compatible with gen 2 (someone may be able to chime in here) you can have mine. I got whiteline bar with gen 1 and gen 2 bushing and only need get 1. Just a thought if you bought it.

Quote Originally Posted by GibbA View Post
    Bummer lol. Thought i'd put it out there anyway. If the whiteline bushings fit this bar and make it compatible with gen 2 (someone may be able to chime in here) you can have mine. I got whiteline bar with gen 1 and gen 2 bushing and only need get 1. Just a thought if you bought it.
    Thanks for helping out man, I appreciate it!

Quote Originally Posted by rjtune View Post
    Thanks for helping out man, I appreciate it!

My pleasure.

CS SRI ll CS TIP ll CS AB ll 2XS SSP ll 2XS FMIC ll SURE Anchors ll Enkei RPF1's 17x9 +45 ll Lamin-X Fog Tint ll DBA T3 4000 series ll Remsa pads ll Braided lines
    CP-E S2 RMM ll Hankook RS3 235/40/17 ll Forge V1 BPV ll Whiteline RSB ll AutoTech HPFP
    DGR Coilovers ll LED Replacement lights ll "08-MPS" plates ll Cobb AP V3 (E85) ll CP-e TBE ll OCC

16. Default

Hey mate, I'm going to take the plunge and take the rsb.
    Also thanks Gibba for your offer very much appreciated, I'll see if this all lines up before I hassle you. Here hoping I don't have too
    @rjtune, check for PM
    Last edited by An41; 21-06-2013 at 06:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by An41 View Post
    Hey mate, I'm going to take the plunge and take the rsb.
    Also thanks Gibba for your offer very much appreciated, I'll see if this all lines up before I hassle you. Here hoping I don't have too

rjtune, check for PM
    Don't hesitate to pm me.

Cheers.

Sent from my LG-P880 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Also @An41, when you mention someone, put "@" and then write their username, they will get a notification. Just a little tip.
    May be worth reading through here;

http://www.ozmpsclub.com/forum/new-m...rs-thread.html

Cheers.

19. Default

thanks @GibbA. This is the only forum where I've come across that uses the tagging system

Hi. I can't see from the photo , but is this an adjustable rear bar to suit Gen1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast