User Tag List

Thread: Anti Lift Kits for a Gen II

Default Anti Lift Kits for a Gen II

Hello Edge,

I was told a while ago that Whiteline would be releasing an Anti Lift Kit for the Gen II but am yet to see anything appear yet. They have had one available for the Gen I for yonks but I want to see if/when one will be available.

It doesn't specifically need to be whiteline either, are there any other brands out there that make them for the Gen II?

Taggy time! @JP@edgeautosport.com @EdgeAutosport.com

wouldn't mind this either .. since the suspension is the same 'swing arm' wise they would be the same yes?
    Last edited by RedDjinn; 03-05-2013 at 07:56 PM.

It only lists the BK MPS in their applications tho. And doesnt show up when you search for a BL one on their website.

The same thing is reflected on the Edge website, they sell them for the Gen I but not the Gen II according to their online store.
    Last edited by Reedy; 03-05-2013 at 08:13 PM.

I've got superpro have had this kit in for about 18 months, good product.

Im 99% sure they will work the same for gen1 and gen2 as the arms/bush all suspension (other than angles/camber) are the same and as most of us change the angle of the arms by lowering anyway they will work = in both
    Last edited by RedDjinn; 03-05-2013 at 10:52 PM.

Famous last words those. Some parts for the Gen I need to be modified to fit the Gen II. KW V2 coilovers are one example, there is a kit that fits the Gen I but required modifications to fit a Gen 2. The cars are very very similar, but they are not identical.

There has to be a reason why whiteline don't list it as available for the Gen 2. Supported by the fact that Chris @ Tunehouse told me some time ago that it wasn't available yet for the Gen 2. There's enough evidence stacked against it for me such that I am not interested in being a guinea pig for it.
    Last edited by Reedy; 04-05-2013 at 08:21 AM.

I've personally had the SuperPro kit fitted to the front of a BL. @MPSBNE is one of them.

The rear is marginally different in the BL to the BK.
    1 small bracket variation.
    I have fitted the stock suspension from a BL into a BK aswell.

Quote Originally Posted by Reedy View Post
    Famous last words those. Some parts for the Gen I need to be modified to fit the Gen II. KW V2 coilovers are one example, there is a kit that fits the Gen I but required modifications to fit a Gen 2. The cars are very very similar, but they are not identical.

There has to be a reason why whiteline don't list it as available for the Gen 2. Supported by the fact that Chris @ Tunehouse told me some time ago that it wasn't available yet for the Gen 2. There's enough evidence stacked against it for me such that I am not interested in being a guinea pig for it.
    IM sure you know this, the mod was the rear shock bush is a different length
    Many want Power not many hold it long.........

10. Default

As of right now, there is not an option from whietline for the gen 2 anti lift kit. As far as whether or not they are interchangeable between the two generations, I can not speak to that because I don't know. If you want to try it out that is fine, but I can't tell you if it will work or not.