User Tag List

Thread: need help!!sunroof problem

Default need help!!sunroof problem

hi there.having bad luck with my new mps 6 i just got few weeks ago.solved one problem but now my sunroof is sinking a bit at the right side on the back.the left side is flush but right side down a small bit so water can get lodged.any clues?????cheers

2. Default

I didn't think the MPS 6 came with a factory sunroof? You sure it's not aftermarket?

Pics might help with your problem

dont know..ive a 2005 mazda 6 mps the upgraded one with full leather,sunroof,bose surround sound etc. rogwick cant get a pic up for a while gone away for the night..its just the back right side of the sunroof is lower than the left side which is flush..it all was flush when i got it..so dont know how it sunk when closed on one side.so water lodging now on the right side

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	02052013346.jpg 
Views:	175 
Size:	158.7 KB 
ID:	14105 got my bro to get a pic..upload and you see the left side on the picture is not flush and sunk down..right side looking at the pic is flush
    Last edited by buzzie89; 02-05-2013 at 07:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bullet dust View Post
    I didn't think the MPS 6 came with a factory sunroof? You sure it's not aftermarket?
    Lolwhut?

7. Default

That looks factory to me. Sit in the car and look up at the left and right edges of the sunroof, if you look closely you will see 4 x Torx screws, loosen the Torx screw using a 1/4" ratchet with torx bit/holder on the corner that's dropped down and gently push the sunroof up in that corner so that it's level, tighten the torx screw while holding the sunroof in position - Don't go too high, just make it level with the outside roof line.

That should sort out your problem.

cheers seen them screws but dont hav the tool..so will have to get one.cheers

9. Default

No probs dude.