User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Wrecking/Parting-Out Gen1 Luxury Sports MPS-3 Blue/Grey MELBOURNE

1. Default Wrecking/Parting-Out Gen1 Luxury Sports MPS-3 Blue/Grey MELBOURNE

Good morning Ladies and Gentlemen, presenting the saddest day of my boosting life.
    Wrecking my second performance car, this time:

MPS3 Gen1 Sport/Luxury version so it has all those extras/ The nice blue/grey colour

Reason for parting out my first car (skyline) was cop trouble and EPA notices resulting in thousands of dollars spent on a already overpriced car. Hence why I got the MPS, no cop trouble, but I blew up the turbo and a few other things that resulted in a costly repair. In the end, I couldn’t justify spending thousands to repair a car that I’ve already put a fair bit in…

My next car will be a mps, again, they are amazing unrated cars and I can’t wait to find me another one but sadly this has to go. I took care of this thing but in summer, that 40+ degree day I had a big trip and I guess it couldn’t take it. I have many performance parts on it which I’ve taken off and these will go for sale in separate threads to spare the flooding of this thread. This thread is only focused on OEM parts, standard and nothing else. The car is slowly getting parts taken off and here is what’s available:
    doors
    tailgate (boot lid)
    bonnet
    ANY interior pieces you can think of :
    centre console
    seats
    steering wheel with airbag intact
    seat belt assemblies
    owners manual

This is just what’s off the car, this Thursday I will be heading to the workshop to pick up whatever I need to collect, so please post what you would like to enquire about and make a offer and ill inform the workers to take those select parts off and on Thursday/Friday I will provide pictures and we can go from that point onwards.

Try to post here and ill pm you if I can arrange something for your request.
    Wheels, engine and gearbox are the last to go, so if you want to plan to buy these then 2 weeks is about how long we can assume it would take until its ready to get removed. Happy to share costs of transferring car to your preferred shop to remove engine and/or gearbox.

So it's a cosmic blue? If so what do u want for the front bar as I need a bar with the hid washers.

3. Default

@99PSI

Can you post a pic of the gear knob (mine has a few scratches thanks to mechanics and others' jewellery)?

Also, still standard Shadow Chrome rims? Pics of those?

I might be interested in steering wheel depends on condition n also floor carpet single piece.

Edit: battery cover
    Last edited by Harry LuvzDrift; 29-04-2013 at 09:37 AM.

I want the floor mats as my ones have lost the metal MPS piece that sticks into them and the driver side wont stick properly to the floor carpet anymore lol how much and pics plz..... also might want gear knob if @Dr. Teeth doesnt take it, need pics!
    Last edited by sinsin; 29-04-2013 at 09:30 AM.

also want the dashboard door thing on passenger side as well as the door/ cover of the glove box, mine's got scratches I cant get out

What year is this car???

I need the MAF sensor only, Post your price if available ,must be in good condition and will need to be packed extremely well .Thanks.

Ill take drivers Door window switch surround , LCD screen surround trim piece, shifter surround and ashtray/ lighter trim
    Pm me a price ?
    Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Drivers seat.

11. Default

As stated, its a Gen1 but the year specifically is 2006 and yes cosmic blue

Floor mats sold

Will get pictures and whatnot sent asap to all the replies above

How many k's on the car?

13. Default

I'm after this piece if you still have it and can post?>eBay Australia: Buy new & used fashion, electronics & home d�r
    PM me with a price.

14. Default

I may be interested in a MAP sensor if mines rooted (still evaluating) and assuming its good for a gen 2. Will let you know

i wanna see your what u have in the performance side

I'm interested in the driver's fog light housing, as pictured: Mazda3_MPS_FrontAct1.jpg

Where in Melb are you located?

17. Default

Thank you for those who responded in this thread and waited for my PM, those who PM’ed me, thank you for your interest but please share what you want and what your willing to pay since this then can give another individual who wanted the items a indication that someone wants it more and obviously after losing nearly 30 thousand in my boost love, I’m going to have to be straight forward in my dealings. No bid wars though, I placed my access port for sale for 400 and it went for 470 because the right buyer was instantly able to communicate a deal and paid more than the eventually responsive interest that then complained that I didn’t take his interstate offer that took a whole day to get around organising.

Sorry for the rant but my first experience selling something here was met with a jealous member who could have gotten his item if he actually bothered to communicate without incessant delays and lalalala end rant, but im sure everyone else here is just lovely to deal with !

Small items from the car will have little dilemma in posting interstate, larger items unfortunately will go to the local and higher offer since logic prevails. As im only placing this as a expression of interest, I am not required to place price tags on anything as id rather be made offers that I can then relate towards… It took me 3 months to find a replacement SHELL for my headlight which was $450… so I know MPS wrecking and these JUST-A-LITTLE different then SP23/Mazda3 parts are overpriced, but please be respectful if I don’t take your offer. I hate to make the selling process sound so pragmatic but my last encounter was not pleasant so if you don’t get what you wanted then tough, my 450 price tag for my light someone else got for 150 a few months down the road

I know I basically repeated myself about 5 times in a slightly different way but I just want to be fair, nice and give people the parts I basically could never get or wait months from America or some greesy looking dipshit who simply had to tell me how lucky I was to get the headlight and his price was sooo fair… okay im done...

Also, thanks to those who pm’ed just to say sorry for my situation, it sucks, MPS took me by shock, lovely little secrets we got, underrated cars indeed

-I will respond to everyone ASAP, if I forget, remind me Friday morning, I make mistakes, plenty of them, but I learn so keep reminding me!

-Also to anyone wanting wheels… yes they are the grey delicious ones that look great and unexpected compared to the other rim types, quite elegant…. BUT please help me with a question… I don’t know if im selling the rims or the tyres, like most of my car parts, I always go for the super mega terrific shiny choice, in this case, it has AD08’s on them, and these would easily be the best semi slick or one of, whatever, its FWD, your F***ced either way, but at 450 a tyre or maybe less now, im not sure what to sell them for… two of the tyres are GONE, basically no thread but it still goes, while the rear ones are still pretty all their, so a quick rotation and you’ve got FWD ad08’s, so whoever can help me with this let me know, I got no idea

Also anyone whos already pm’ed me, its okay, ill keep the chat going but please post here for future items so I don’t get 20 pms about offers and 50 about if the offers are still available!

As for my location, its melbourne, thats the best I can do since I am mobile and if it suits, I will either be in frankston, Seaford, Dandy whatever, so eastern suburbs leaning towards se bayside. so the actuall populated side of victoria

As for the requests about my performance items, they will go on separate threads since OEM is a generalized selection for all SPAZDA owners(yes I had spazda number plates but never got to use them !), in contrast, aftermarket are for those who are specifically looking so I wont blend them into a thread to end all threads.

I will add more rants later, for now, I clearly need sleep, thank you all again for the interest, stay tuned!

18. Default

All pm's replied, if you didnt get a reply then i just dont like you so shhh, remind me again if you didnt get contact, I dont know why but the inbox/outbox doesnt save sent items? so i send a msg, it loads half way, page loses connection and im left wondering if it sent so try again if u didnt get a reply

Also, to anyone who used pics to show me what they wanted, thank you, I prefer this method then a vague description (sinsin's one is funny but no offense, but yes, its your attention to detail i appreciate the most)

And a standing ovation to whoever took the pic and circled the item, that just makes me not think at all which is ideal, thanks.

Double post, dont mind, rebel without a cause and a car

xoxo

19. Default

Quote Originally Posted by allo80 View Post
    I may be interested in a MAP sensor if mines rooted (still evaluating) and assuming its good for a gen 2. Will let you know
    Checking last night My MAP is okay, therefore won't need it. Thanks

20. Default

To make this public, if the standard gear knob is better than mine (minor scratches only) then I will offer $50, I can meet anywhere in the Bayside area, I work in Bayside, live out SE. If the condition is mint, I'll gladly fork over $80.

There's my offers, I can organise pickup (cash!) straight away pretty much.

Just waiting on a picture if possible.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast