User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Wrecking/Parting-Out Gen1 Luxury Sports MPS-3 Blue/Grey MELBOURNE

Assuming it cracked or split at some of the welds

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by Jmac View Post
    How does a dump pipe blow up??

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
    Ha Ha I was thinking the same thing, didn't want to say anything just in case it sounded stupid.

3. Default

Yes it blew up, sliced a hole right through, leaving a slight inch holding it to the carriage. The mechanics, engineer, apprentice and myself where just looking at it thinking .... but yes sliced right through... probably that BANG that happened from just under the seat was exactly that....

Then I got another one, and as per my other thread, I had it reinforced and solid to never occur again. But someone bought it so its gone

Quote Originally Posted by 99PSI View Post
    Yes it blew up, sliced a hole right through, leaving a slight inch holding it to the carriage. The mechanics, engineer, apprentice and myself where just looking at it thinking .... but yes sliced right through... probably that BANG that happened from just under the seat was exactly that....

Then I got another one, and as per my other thread, I had it reinforced and solid to never occur again. But someone bought it so its gone
    Keybangers lol

Got rice bitch?!?

5. Default

Yeah but this was clutch-in, bang, and tears

6. Default

ahhaha good question chef, no it was replaced with a very curious and interested seller which probably will remain at mps garage reminding them that the cpe needs to be re-inforced like the one im selling, that aint blowing up any time soon

7. Default

For those waiting to see my knob... ..... :/

After a few damn attempts at a picture I finally got one that showed the most detail with the marks, wasn't going to do a flash and contrast ****ing wipe on it make it look all pretty, but I haven't cut-n-polished it so it should be sparkling, either way

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

ahhaha good question chef, no it was replaced with a very curious and interested seller which probably will remain at mps garage reminding them that the cpe needs to be re-inforced like the one im selling, that aint blowing up any time soon
    Hope my DP doesn't blow up I got from MPSG as well

- - - Updated - - -

For those waiting to see my knob... ..... :/

After a few damn attempts at a picture I finally got one that showed the most detail with the marks, wasn't going to do a flash and contrast ****ing wipe on it make it look all pretty, but I haven't cut-n-polished it so it should be sparkling, either way

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Very clean knob

9. Default

oh mine blew up after a sad day, it was last summer, the day it was i think mid 40's and I had to drive very far and had to down-gear quickly for a sudden stop and bang... so the DP did well but yes they can break and thats why my engineer buddy said to do it before i blew it up and too late but got a new one, re-enforced, now its sold so Fuuuukkkk
    true story

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234