User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Wrecking/Parting-Out Gen1 Luxury Sports MPS-3 Blue/Grey MELBOURNE

Quote Originally Posted by RedDjinn View Post
    iirps?
    Whats iirps?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ski82 View Post
    Ive asked about engine and appartently that is ok..
    If its not he didn't say otherwise..
    I want the body, engine, gearbox, ECU and loom.
    Not for any particular reason of course........
    Achievements
    2009 Jamboree Street Compact Winner
    Aust. Quickest and Fastest MPS
    12.3 seconds @ 111Mph.
    Proven over the Qtr mile

Another Mazda 3 MPS - Almost fully bolted - Waiting for a turbo upgrade - The weekend hack.
    Toyota Yaris - Coilovers, rollcage, raceseats, harnesses, 18s - Also waiting for a turbo upgrade.
    2011 AWD Territory - White and Slightly lowered on 22s - The tow car.
    2011 RWD Territory - Black on black and slammed on 22s - The family transporter.

Quote Originally Posted by 2XS View Post
    Whats iirps?

I found out the other day!!

Peter "SLIXX"

Snapped by Tangcla - FB Page
    Currently RaydTuned
    Lots of love from 2XS Racing & Dan's Garage Detailing

Quote Originally Posted by 2XS View Post
    What happened to it?
    Engine?
    Apparently the 'turbo and other things' blew. In the first post where it says something about cops.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
    MY16 WRX STi Crystal White Pearl
    -= Rally Armour Flaps - 2XS Muffler Delete =-

FG FPV F6 MKII Vixen - SOLD
    -= Bluepower SRI - ID1000 Injectors - Venom Cat - XCAL3 - ProcessWest Stg2 Intercooler - 359 RWKW=-

CX9 Grand Touring Stormy Blue
    -= The rolling armchair =-

6 MPS Velocity Red - SOLD
    -=Cat Back Exhaust - Pirelli PZero=-

3 MPS Aurora Blue - SOLD
    -=PG SRI - PG Inlet - ETS TMIC - GFB Hybrid BOV - Best Mufflers DP - Eibach Pro - AccessPort STG2 - Autotech HPFP - ITV22 - Michelin PSS=-

Quote Originally Posted by slixx View Post

I found out the other day!!

Peter "SLIXX"
    hahahahahahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Jmac View Post
    Apparently the 'turbo and other things' blew. In the first post where it says something about cops.

Thanks, Re-read the post, so much text.
    Achievements
    2009 Jamboree Street Compact Winner
    Aust. Quickest and Fastest MPS
    12.3 seconds @ 111Mph.
    Proven over the Qtr mile

Another Mazda 3 MPS - Almost fully bolted - Waiting for a turbo upgrade - The weekend hack.
    Toyota Yaris - Coilovers, rollcage, raceseats, harnesses, 18s - Also waiting for a turbo upgrade.
    2011 AWD Territory - White and Slightly lowered on 22s - The tow car.
    2011 RWD Territory - Black on black and slammed on 22s - The family transporter.

5. Default

good luck with your sale/s could have itemised all your parts with non neg pricing its not hard saves you neg back and forth. I have done this 2 times with drift cars and saves clogging threads and full pm boxes, anyway good luck with everything

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Guys I just picked up AP from this seller, very nice guy and waited with me while I tested the AP. He definitely seems genuine to me @99PSI

So, how much for Body, engine, loom and ECU etc?

Quote Originally Posted by dazza View Post
    Guys I just picked up AP from this seller, very nice guy and waited with me while I tested the AP. He definitely seems genuine to me @99PSI
    Awesome @dazza. Back on the AP train
    Sorry couldn't make it tonite

Peter "SLIXX"

Snapped by Tangcla - FB Page
    Currently RaydTuned
    Lots of love from 2XS Racing & Dan's Garage Detailing

Quote Originally Posted by dazza View Post
    Welcome to the COBB family.
    Member Of a Wallbangers Club

10. Default

Hey guys, slowly but surely we can organise parts, University is at its peak and I'm at the point of collapsing into myself. This was a expression of interest so no cry babies! Ill get around to your request soon enough

And nice to meet you darren, I think my next toy will be a 6

11. Default

@99PSI

Any pic of the gear knob yet?

Seems a shame to part out for just a blown turbo, thought it would have been cheaper just to replace turbo and sell car?

Quote Originally Posted by chef View Post
    Seems a shame to part out for just a blown turbo, thought it would have been cheaper just to replace turbo and sell car?
    Pretty sure his engine is cactus as well as the turbo
    '05 6 MPS | BNR S3 | JBR 3.5" Intake | Corksport Airbox | CP-E 3.25" TMIC | M2 DP | CP-E CBE | CP-E/TT Diff Mounts | Autotech HPFP Internals | JBR REM, PMM, TMM | SURE Shortcut | SURE Countershift | SURE Anchors | Denso ITV22s | JBR TIGs | EGR Delete | Coolant Bypass | PTP Inj Seals | MD OCC | H&R Springs | Bilstein B8 Shocks | Car-LED Tails | Badgeless Grille | 6000k HIDs | OZ Ultraleggera 18x8 +48

PM'd you

15. Default

No engine is as good as ever, it was a particular day last summer, when it hit mid 40's and I had much driving to do all day and had to downshift since a car infront of me had made a sudden halt and I heard a huge pop.

Clutch felt useless, car just stopped.

Dump pipe blew up, engine mounts gone, turbo, bits that are prone to fail at extreme heat. The engine however had the turbo replaced, so i know the engine is unharmed, it worked fine until the turbo had leaks due to bad lines i think. Then we ordered another turbo which got affected by hurricane sandy in the states, the third turbo was undelivered as a result of the Queensland floods. So after considering what already spent, what had to be spent, and what was required in terms of time and effort, was far too much for a car i got for 19k and was going to result in much more expensive repairs.

So now keeping away from the turbo evils, going to finish up uni and then get another mps but a 6 this time

Essential reason for parting out is that I have too many cars, too little space and time.

16. Default

Op, I sent you a PM last week and havent yet heard back. Does that mean that the part is not available for sale?

17. Default

I tried to get around to everybody but I missed a few, yeah Akira, wont be separating those bits and pieces.

18. Default

isConnough, is this the PM on the 6th? If so no thats already long gone

The DP that blew, that's not the 1 ur selling is it

Quote Originally Posted by 99PSI View Post
    No engine is as good as ever, it was a particular day last summer, when it hit mid 40's and I had much driving to do all day and had to downshift since a car infront of me had made a sudden halt and I heard a huge pop.

Clutch felt useless, car just stopped.

Dump pipe blew up, engine mounts gone, turbo, bits that are prone to fail at extreme heat. The engine however had the turbo replaced, so i know the engine is unharmed, it worked fine until the turbo had leaks due to bad lines i think. Then we ordered another turbo which got affected by hurricane sandy in the states, the third turbo was undelivered as a result of the Queensland floods. So after considering what already spent, what had to be spent, and what was required in terms of time and effort, was far too much for a car i got for 19k and was going to result in much more expensive repairs.

So now keeping away from the turbo evils, going to finish up uni and then get another mps but a 6 this time

Essential reason for parting out is that I have too many cars, too little space and time.
    How does a dump pipe blow up??

MY16 WRX STi Crystal White Pearl
    -= Rally Armour Flaps - 2XS Muffler Delete =-

FG FPV F6 MKII Vixen - SOLD
    -= Bluepower SRI - ID1000 Injectors - Venom Cat - XCAL3 - ProcessWest Stg2 Intercooler - 359 RWKW=-

CX9 Grand Touring Stormy Blue
    -= The rolling armchair =-

6 MPS Velocity Red - SOLD
    -=Cat Back Exhaust - Pirelli PZero=-

3 MPS Aurora Blue - SOLD
    -=PG SRI - PG Inlet - ETS TMIC - GFB Hybrid BOV - Best Mufflers DP - Eibach Pro - AccessPort STG2 - Autotech HPFP - ITV22 - Michelin PSS=-

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast