User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Wrecking/Parting-Out Gen1 Luxury Sports MPS-3 Blue/Grey MELBOURNE

Quote Originally Posted by 99PSI View Post
    I dont know why but the inbox/outbox doesnt save sent items? so i send a msg, it loads half way, page loses connection and im left wondering if it sent so try again if u didnt get a reply
    If you look down the bottom of the page before you click send on your PM, you will see a little box that says "Save a copy of this message in your Sent Items folder." next to it. Tick that and you will save the message!

I'd love to know how to get this box permanently ticked, but unfortunately can't find how to do it. Wonder if mods could do this...?? @armthehomeless
    --> 2008 Metro Grey Sports Pack Gen1 <--

CS SRI ll CS TIP ll CS AB ll 2XS SSP ll 2XS FMIC ll SURE Anchors ll Enkei RPF1's 17x9 +45 ll Lamin-X Fog Tint ll DBA T3 4000 series ll Remsa pads ll Braided lines
    CP-E S2 RMM ll Hankook RS3 235/40/17 ll Forge V1 BPV ll Whiteline RSB ll AutoTech HPFP
    ll Spin-on Conversion ll Rear Diffuser
    DGR Coilovers ll LED Replacement lights ll "08-MPS" plates ll Cobb AP V3 (E85) ll CP-e TBE ll OCC

Cancel Drivers Seat too much effort being interstate. Thanks for the PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GibbA View Post
    If you look down the bottom of the page before you click send on your PM, you will see a little box that says "Save a copy of this message in your Sent Items folder." next to it. Tick that and you will save the message!

I'd love to know how to get this box permanently ticked, but unfortunately can't find how to do it. Wonder if mods could do this...?? @armthehomeless
    I believe this is disabled by default so you have more space in your PM box. To permanently enable, go to your User CP then scroll down to General Settings.

Alternatively this link will take you to the configuration page.
    2014 Mk7 Golf R | DSG | Reflex Silver | Leather | Drive Assist | Bi-Xenon Headlights
    1981 Lincoln Town Car | Auto | 80s Cream | 90s brown interior | 5.0L V8 | Currently no working headlights

Please list any major parts in the template, this isnt ebay.
    Also please provide photos of the items.

Interstate buyers - please use paypal for transactions of over $100 or pay cash on pickup as part of our reccommended payment methods;
    http://www.ozmpsclub.com/forum/membe...t-methods.html
    http://www.ozmpsclub.com/forum/membe...ing-forum.html
    MY16 WRX STi Crystal White Pearl
    -= Rally Armour Flaps - 2XS Muffler Delete =-

FG FPV F6 MKII Vixen - SOLD
    -= Bluepower SRI - ID1000 Injectors - Venom Cat - XCAL3 - ProcessWest Stg2 Intercooler - 359 RWKW=-

CX9 Grand Touring Stormy Blue
    -= The rolling armchair =-

6 MPS Velocity Red - SOLD
    -=Cat Back Exhaust - Pirelli PZero=-

3 MPS Aurora Blue - SOLD
    -=PG SRI - PG Inlet - ETS TMIC - GFB Hybrid BOV - Best Mufflers DP - Eibach Pro - AccessPort STG2 - Autotech HPFP - ITV22 - Michelin PSS=-

5. Default

But I like ebay

Cheers Jmac, you posted this in my AP thread, and I fixed that thread .... which was before this thread... I can't go back in time, not yet, but one day.

And Pictures have been mentioned, to everyone keen, that I will be snapping them either today or tommorow and I will take them at night, to match my AP thread picture.

Paypal ey... they ain't my pal...Cheers for indirectly saying im a Nigerian Banker. By the way. you have won 23 million dolllars, but to process your cheque, we require 20 euro, please email our ceo at ceo123123@gmail.com

And yes if your spending more then 15 cents, dont buy interstate, I prefer local, since i can rob you in person, not just electronically... anyway I get that I'm not a active member here and popped up with a bunch of things to sell and no lighting in my room to take pictures and suspicion is fine but hopefully in a few years when im stripping my 3rd mps ill be more known

xoxo

99PSI , nicely said!! I don't know why everyone is thinking he is a fraud, if that's what people think then simple don't buy of him..
    Sent from my Lumia 800 using Board Express

I am not insinuating anything. Follow the rules or ill close the thread. Simple.

Anyway, you have paypal.. Thats how you donated

*EDIT* does it say anything about being a fraud?

You have till tomorrow night to update the thread or I will delete it.

**EDIT 2 - "Hence why I got the MPS, no cop trouble, but I blew up the turbo and a few other things that resulted in a costly repair. In the end, I couldn’t justify spending thousands to repair a car that I’ve already put a fair bit in…"

Why would you be stripping two more out of curiosity? Planning or blowing more turbos?
    Last edited by Jmac; 02-05-2013 at 02:15 PM.
    MY16 WRX STi Crystal White Pearl
    -= Rally Armour Flaps - 2XS Muffler Delete =-

FG FPV F6 MKII Vixen - SOLD
    -= Bluepower SRI - ID1000 Injectors - Venom Cat - XCAL3 - ProcessWest Stg2 Intercooler - 359 RWKW=-

CX9 Grand Touring Stormy Blue
    -= The rolling armchair =-

6 MPS Velocity Red - SOLD
    -=Cat Back Exhaust - Pirelli PZero=-

3 MPS Aurora Blue - SOLD
    -=PG SRI - PG Inlet - ETS TMIC - GFB Hybrid BOV - Best Mufflers DP - Eibach Pro - AccessPort STG2 - Autotech HPFP - ITV22 - Michelin PSS=-

8. Default

Nah you can use paypal as often as you want, no account required, and just use your credit card.

Oh and yes ive blown up two cars, skyline which was purple so twas fun the mps was a strange occurance, hot day and much driving to be done city and back and forth and left and up. But my mps was so powerful it loses traction when on idle so yeah. But it doesn't imply im wreckless, I even have ad08's on it which made no different but the thought counts. But I don't get near other drivers or drag etc.

Planning a vy ss TT build next but later when im ready to die with 500kw+

But no Jmac I mean 2 more mps's because they are the best things I've ever driven and ill get another one

Last edited by 99PSI; 02-05-2013 at 04:48 PM.

Interesting response..
    Buyer beware.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

So was my offer on fog light housing not accepted?

11. Default

Depends on the front bar offer as ive mentioned by pm mate. stay tuned okay.

12. Default

Pictures shall be up tonight, sorry for delay

13. Default

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.use
    Last edited by 99PSI; 03-05-2013 at 06:23 PM.

I was like DAMN i'd like the knob, then read the comments and 2 people have already claimed it haha.

Edit: Whats the carpet like when cleaned up? I only need the bit near the drivers floor, but as far as im aware it would just be one big piece would it not?
    Last edited by Ben992; 03-05-2013 at 05:53 PM.

15. Default

Ill get more specific images soon, just had to get this thread some substance before it was closed tonight

Looks like steering wheel is sold?

Edit: I msgd you last week about steering n floor carpet. Let me know if its still available. Thanks
    Last edited by Harry LuvzDrift; 03-05-2013 at 06:58 PM.

What happened to it?
    Engine?

Quote Originally Posted by 2XS View Post
    What happened to it?
    Engine?
    iirps?

Ive asked about engine and appartently that is ok..
    If its not he didn't say otherwise..

20. Default

PM sent

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast