User Tag List

Thread: New member

1. Default New member

hey all,

well i don't even own a MPS or even have my blacks to drive one yet, which ill be able to go for next month, anyway im 20 and living in sydney, i currently drive a 06 Subaru impreza, and am looking to upgrade to turbo when i get my blacks, im torn between a wrx or a MPS, i like mazda for the sporty look and comfort, and wrx for the sound lol, i really don't have a clue of what the MPS are like so any info on them would be useful, im will to spend up to 20k one which hopefully will net me one i can keep for a while, so if anyone is looking to sell theirs hit me up one day.

Hey mate, same boat as me! lol
    Welcome to OzMPS. Heaps of info here about MPS's, pretty much everything you'd wanna know.
    There a quite a few people here that have chosen MPS over WRX so i'm sure they can give you their views =]

3. Default

One of the reasons we chose an MPS over a WRX was due to not many MPS's on the road. Everyday I see a ton of WRX's cruising around, but only a 1 or 2 MPS's a week, bit of an exclusive feeling.

+1 and the MPS 6 has a bit of stealth to it .. Not many people know about the turbo lurking in the engine bay.