User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cobb AccessPORT MPS3 for Sale

Ok, I'm going to call for further proof on this Accessport actually existing. Would like to see a pic of the actual unit, with a handwritten note saying 'ozMPS' and '99PSI' visible or something like that.

Happy to be called a prick for being so cynical, but here's what I've seen happen so far.

I sent a PM at 6:21am this morning regarding this. Received one back saying that the only person who PM'ed before me was unable to come up with money until Thursday, so if I can transfer money and provide a receipt number today then it's mine. Bank account details in PM and everything.

Then this update from 99PSI:

Quote Originally Posted by 99PSI View Post
    Pm's all replied, rjtune seems to be in the lead, wont say why or what or who or where but I think I set my price too low, and yes ppham it suits 6, its the engine its made for not the car
    Now, seeing as I've spoken to rjtune and he doesn't seem to be having issues with coming up with money there seems to be some discrepancy between what I've been told, and what the real situation may be.

Would advise that EVERYONE holds off until we've got more than just a stock image of an Accessport to look at, and as I've told @rjtune - it's his if this turns out to be legitimate.

Call me a cynic, but better than a whole lot of people sending money for something that doesn't exist. That price is seriously low...
    2006 3MPS | CorkSport Stage 2 Intake | cp-e 75duro REM | more to come...

For upcoming cruises and events in QLD, head to:
    http://www.ozmpsclub.com/forum/qld-forum/

^^ +1 please follow the forum rules before posting.

According to "for sale rules" you must use a picture of an item, not the one downloaded from Internet, secondly use a proper template or ur post would be deleted by mods. Gud luk with the sale

Quote Originally Posted by 17sjs View Post
    Ok, I'm going to call for further proof on this Accessport actually existing. Would like to see a pic of the actual unit, with a handwritten note saying 'ozMPS' and '99PSI' visible or something like that.

Happy to be called a prick for being so cynical, but here's what I've seen happen so far.

I sent a PM at 6:21am this morning regarding this. Received one back saying that the only person who PM'ed before me was unable to come up with money until Thursday, so if I can transfer money and provide a receipt number today then it's mine. Bank account details in PM and everything.

Then this update from 99PSI:

Now, seeing as I've spoken to rjtune and he doesn't seem to be having issues with coming up with money there seems to be some discrepancy between what I've been told, and what the real situation may be.

Would advise that EVERYONE holds off until we've got more than just a stock image of an Accessport to look at, and as I've told @rjtune - it's his if this turns out to be legitimate.

Call me a cynic, but better than a whole lot of people sending money for something that doesn't exist. That price is seriously low...
    You have every right man
    My Baby 2005 Mazda6 MPS Dark Purple

Mods|Corksport SRI+Airbox|Corksport TIP|CP-e REM|JBR EngineMounts 80A|20% Tint|Autometer Cobalt Series Gauges (Boost & Water Temp & Oil Pressure)

Ordered|Corksport TMIC|Cobb AP|

Seeing as the OP seems to be able to send me a PM, but hasn't bothered to update this thread yet - I've been told that the item has been sold to someone in VIC.

Hope nobody's sent money from interstate...sincerely hope that this person is legit and sends back any money that they shouldn't have.

Everything has been sorted and 99PSI has been in talks with admin.

99PSI will continue to be on the forum with ability to sell.

I suggest in future you do follow the templates and use actual photos of the item for sale (not from internet)

Also, if other members have issues with sales etc...please advice admin via report post or send a PM with thread link

Happy Motoring
    duglet

THREAD HAS BEEN CLOSED AS ITEM IS NOW SOLD.
    Last edited by duglet; 27-04-2013 at 09:45 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12