User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cobb AccessPORT MPS3 for Sale

1. Default Cobb AccessPORT MPS3 for Sale

COBB Tuning - MAZDASPEED AccessPORT

As the title suggests, I am considering selling my COBB access-port that I intended to use on my MPS3. I paid much more then the current price and its a shame that it was not even taken advantage off. The access-port was literally, without embellishment, used twice just to play around and then my MPS was no longer to be

Anyway, this is literally not used but still used nonetheless, I'm happy to keep it as I intent to get another MPS once I'm able to have a toy again but for now, 400, Melbourne(SE suburbs) pickup or delivery for 20 extra anywhere in aus. So if your after a AccessPORT and want to save 200 off the price then go ahead and PM me, anyone looking for a cheap bargain can look elsewhere

AP-MAZ-002-3.jpg

-99PSI

So tempting...

Quote Originally Posted by Zebbstar View Post
    So tempting...
    Do it!! Save extra $$$ and get extra HP...

Mate ill grab that off you but would need it shipped to sydney

And now I'm hoping my PM got there before any of you jumped in =P

6. Default

Damn I got a fair few pm's but cant read them, stupid laptop from 1987, ill be on a civilized device in a few hours and ill see who the first buyer was Hopefully someone local

Bidding war!!:-)

Sent from my LG-P880 using Tapatalk 2

Ill take it!

What happened to ur Mps bud?

10. Default

Not worth repairing I got hit by who knows what when I returned from shopping and saw my front light and fender bent into itself, replacing the light SHELL was 450 alone , then the next day, driving down the road, suddenly have to break since dipshit lancer in-front of me doesn't remember which side has to be given way and I downshift... BANG!!!. Dump pipe, turbo, engine mounts, clutch, everything just stops... I slowly take it home at 20km a hour to realize that I just spent 10k on a car that is going to need 10 k to fix, and I bought it for 24k... so going to strip this out for parts which ill eventually post a thread here about, maybe... Skyline RIP, MPS RIP, why do I always get a turbo... Anyway... stripping a skyline and gen1 mps3... next car=Hyundai excel While I slowly build a v8 TT ...

I'm an idiot

If pickup > sending, I will take it

12. Default

I'm trying to secure a buyer but too many want it and those who seem interested in it are not replying to pm's when they just sent a msg about being keen! ... arg....

Start your biddddingsss...... 2 dollar i got two dollar, three dollar here do i have four, four dollar !!!

Who's currently in Melbourne, SE suburbs and can make a offer then pm me, i think 400 was too cheap :-/ what do these things normally sell for used or at least used/near new?

Pm sent. Ive someone willing to pick it up today

Got rice bitch?!?

14. Default

Did i set the price too cheap? what do these normally sell for in a used/near new condition?

I got too many pm's and people wanting it, the ones who had first asked are not replying and those who are replying are making bid offers :-/ wtf lol did my access port come with gold lining or :-/

I think its time for a good old fashion auction ! but seriously wtf this is annoying :-/

- - - Updated - - -

hahhaah japcrap, i replied to your pm and actually answered your got rice bitch question thinking u just threw it in their.... ah... its been a long day

Pm'd you man

Should work a 6 right?

17. Default

Pm's all replied, rjtune seems to be in the lead, wont say why or what or who or where but I think I set my price too low, and yes ppham it suits 6, its the engine its made for not the car

18. Default

SOLD pending proof of payment, if it falls through ill just throw it on ebay for 500 geez hahahah, eh, thanks for the offers guys, good to know people are after what I got

It was nearly $200 off, but in brand new condition... Of course people are going to jump on it..Plus, people dont want to pay shipping from the states etc..

Quote Originally Posted by 99PSI View Post
    SOLD pending proof of payment, if it falls through ill just throw it on ebay for 500 geez hahahah, eh, thanks for the offers guys, good to know people are after what I got
    Not everyone checks the forums hourly. If more than one person committed to buy and you decided to not sell it because you got a better offer later, you're going a good way to be banned from the forums. It's also a bit of a dickhead act, especially since you only listed it at $400 in your improperly posted add.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast