User Tag List

Thread: Free 6 month financing option

Default Free 6 month financing option

Hey Alan!

I did make a post on MSF thread but have got NO confirmation. I just want to confirm that this applies to us. I'd really like to use this option. It's a fantastic option that no one else offers.

If this is available to us Aussies then that's a green light! Haha

Thanks
    Ken
    Last edited by KFuNk; 25-04-2013 at 02:31 PM.

**** yeah...

6 months interest free would be nice

I stand to be corrected but i think its just for the US guys as I read that even Canadians weren't able to use the finance option.

Quote Originally Posted by ledfootrob View Post
    I stand to be corrected but i think its just for the US guys as I read that even Canadians weren't able to use the finance option.
    I did see that post however a guy from the UK seemed to have got it? So thought that was a bit strange so I just want to make sure whether it is or not available to us. I'm sure if it is that a lot of business will coming their way!
    2XS+ChipTorque=DeathStar

6. Default

I wouldn't be taking advantage of this, however to maybe shed some light and my 2c worth, I would very much doubt they would supply finance to any other country because it is much harder to trace the person and they cannot legally get there money back if there customer decides not to pay. (The same reason why con men skip the country with millions of dollars). Not to mention if they did try to recover there money say for arguments sake $2000 the debt collectors would be charging a hell of a lot of money to recover the debt overseas.

Even if it is run through Paypal? They seem to possibly already have it for other countries again just wanting confirmation for Aus.

8. Default

Well PayPal will reimburse you if you were to purchase something but if its finance you haven't put anything in your PayPal account which again means they are going to be the ones losing out.

The only thing I can think of is if they hire a broker to take the risk for us to repay them but again brokers aren't free and they will forward costs to us. Which isn't a bad thing but just saying I wouldn't be surprised of some extra fees to go with the finance

I kind of hope they don't do it cause it would be too easy to go crazy on mods

US guys even get finance on eBay n we don't