User Tag List

Thread: Stock 6 BOSE amp

Default Stock 6 BOSE amp

Hey guys,

Does anyone with a 6 and bose have the stock bose sub amp they don't need? I stuffed something up when doing a preamp and pretty sure its buggered lol

Oh no!!

Peter "SLIXX"

Quote Originally Posted by slixx View Post
    Oh no!!

Peter "SLIXX"
    Yeah kinda pissed off cause i know what i did but was half asleep when doing it oh well, trying to learn electronics from scratch lol
    '05 6 MPS | BNR S3 | JBR 3.5" Intake | Corksport Airbox | CP-E 3.25" TMIC | M2 DP | CP-E CBE | CP-E/TT Diff Mounts | Autotech HPFP Internals | JBR REM, PMM, TMM | SURE Shortcut | SURE Countershift | SURE Anchors | Denso ITV22s | JBR TIGs | EGR Delete | Coolant Bypass | PTP Inj Seals | MD OCC | H&R Springs | Bilstein B8 Shocks | Car-LED Tails | Badgeless Grille | 6000k HIDs | OZ Ultraleggera 18x8 +48

Did the mystic black smoke fall out of it? Things tend not to work properly without that smoke inside for some reason. :-/

If you know the pin-out you could probably get away with an after-market amp and a couple of active crossovers?

Quote Originally Posted by tims View Post
    Did the mystic black smoke fall out of it? Things tend not to work properly without that smoke inside for some reason. :-/

If you know the pin-out you could probably get away with an after-market amp and a couple of active crossovers?
    haha :P well I just bought another 8" sub ill wire into the stock location with an mdf spacer and put a little amp in the boot should work way better
    '05 6 MPS | BNR S3 | JBR 3.5" Intake | Corksport Airbox | CP-E 3.25" TMIC | M2 DP | CP-E CBE | CP-E/TT Diff Mounts | Autotech HPFP Internals | JBR REM, PMM, TMM | SURE Shortcut | SURE Countershift | SURE Anchors | Denso ITV22s | JBR TIGs | EGR Delete | Coolant Bypass | PTP Inj Seals | MD OCC | H&R Springs | Bilstein B8 Shocks | Car-LED Tails | Badgeless Grille | 6000k HIDs | OZ Ultraleggera 18x8 +48

Dude! What happened?

Quote Originally Posted by tims View Post

I'm picturing the ghost of the Bose amp past flying out of the amp In a puff of black smoke
    My Baby 2005 Mazda6 MPS Dark Purple

Mods|Corksport SRI+Airbox|Corksport TIP|CP-e REM|JBR EngineMounts 80A|20% Tint|Autometer Cobalt Series Gauges (Boost & Water Temp & Oil Pressure)

Ordered|Corksport TMIC|Cobb AP|

Its only a good thing its gone, the sub itself is ridiculous as they say you can get more sound of a trash can lid