User Tag List

Thread: Perth Newbie

1. Default Perth Newbie

Hey all!

Picked up our brand spanking new MPS in white on Wednesday night. Absolute pleasure to drive

Wife loves to drive it, so first purchase was a radar detector for little miss speedy! Will do the install on the weekend. Please view my thread in the audio/electrical section if you have any tips

Looking forward to interacting here!

Hello and welcome! Glad to hear of your recent purchase! Post up some pics!

We have a cruise happening soon if you'd like to partake, more than welcome to take the car for a spin.

Perth cruise

Enjoy your car and the forum!

Andre

Hey mate, welcome to the forum! As Andre mentioned keep an eye out for cruises, they're a great way to meet other MPS/car enthusiasts (some like me no longer have an MPS but still hang out here for all the great people)

Cheers
    Chris

Welcome newbie.

See you at a meet. :thumbup:

Chuck.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

5. Default

Thanks for the welcome!

I saw the thread for the cruise, will see if the wife is interested in it. If not I may have to go solo, I will of course be nice to our car...

Quote Originally Posted by mpsbarney View Post
    Thanks for the welcome!

I saw the thread for the cruise, will see if the wife is interested in it. If not I may have to go solo, I will of course be nice to our car...
    I had mine a little sideways yesterday on the track. Was great fun!

With great power comes great fuel consumption...
    M P S
    - 6 - RR | Cobb AP | CAI | TIP | ATP GTX28R | 3.25" TMIC | SS DP | REM | 3" Zorst | SSP Anchors & Countershift | DBA Rotors | K/Springs | Upper & Lower Bracing | Alpine Type S 12" sub MRP-M500 Amp
    | Grille | STi Lip | Shark Fin | 6000K HID | Fog Light Tint | Twin DEFI gauges | Custom Decals & Badges | LED lighting | CF Mirrors & Pillars | Black rims Red callipers

Welcome to the group , a warning that hanging out with some people around here will make you want to spend obscene amounts of cash on your ride

Quote Originally Posted by mpsbarney View Post
    I will of course be nice to our car...

Haha! Famous last words....
    Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2
    Mazda6 MPS

BNR STAGE 1 - COBB ACCESSPORT STAGE 2 - CP-e HIGH PRESSURE FUEL PUMP - CP-E DOWNPIPE - 3" MAGNAFLOW ZORST - DENSO ITV22 SPARK PLUGS - COBB SF INTAKE - COBB TURBO INLET PIPE - JBR 70a TRILOGY MOUNTS - SURE ANCHORS - SURE COUNTERWEIGHT - 2XS SHORT SHIFT PLATE - 2XS STEALTH BLOW OFF VALVE - KING PERFORMANCE LOWERED SPRINGS - BILSTEIN B8 SHOCKS - WHITELINE REAR SWAY BAR - DBA 4000 CROSS DRILLED ROTORS - HAWK PERFORMANCE HPS BRAKE PADS

Welcome white is very nice but red is better . Modding is a drug once your hook its hard to give up..