User Tag List

Thread: Mazda 3 Gen II (Non-MPS) LED 3rd Brake Light

Default Mazda 3 Gen II (Non-MPS) LED 3rd Brake Light

Item: Corksport Mazda 3 Gen II (Non-MPS) LED 3rd Brake Light (Hatch Only)

Item Condition: Brand New in original bag still.

Reason for selling: Corksport sent me the wrong part, was after some rear bumper LEDs. So they've told me to keep this part and buy the one I wanted. A bit disappointing!

Price and price conditions: $50 delivered. Any offer will be considered, because I have no use and would like to make some money back on having to repurchase what I wanted.

Extra Info: The original Corksport listing can be found here.. https://www.corksport.com/corksport-...ake-light.html

Pictures:

More images available on request.

Only fits Gen II Mazda 3 Non-MPS (Hatch Only!). Ie. Maxx, Neo, SP25.
    Last edited by zacman; 18-04-2013 at 08:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by zacman View Post
    Corksport sent me the wrong part, was after some rear bumper LEDs. So they've told me to keep this part and buy the one I wanted
    Say what now?
    Did you order the incorrect part or did they post the incorrect part?
    Ezy-Flash Pro - GTX2867R - NPC Clutch/Solid State flywheel - Autotech Fuel Pump Internals - ATP 3" TIP - Cobb SRI - NGK Plugs - CPE FMIC - 2XS Dump Pipe/100 Cel Cat - 3" Custom CatBack Exhaust - TRMotorsport MT1 18x8.5's -Michelin Pilot Super Sports 245/40/18 - DBA Slotted Rottors - Remsa Pads - 60mm Boost Gauge in middle vent - Bilstein B8 - Kings - Turbosmart BOV - emblemless front grill - debadged rear - 2WD Switch

Quote Originally Posted by 99GTT View Post
    Say what now?
    Did you order the incorrect part or did they post the incorrect part?
    Nope. I was 100% in the right. They cocked up and refused to pay my postage to send this back. The best option they offered was to sell me another set of the bumper LEDs at a reduced price and to keep this, which I accepted.

Well hope you're not out of pocket because of their incompetence mate. Can't understand why they just wouldn't pay for your return post. Better that then risking bad feedback. BTW how'd you manage to purchase direct from Corksport?

Quote Originally Posted by MPSBNE View Post
    Well hope you're not out of pocket because of their incompetence mate. Can't understand why they just wouldn't pay for your return post. Better that then risking bad feedback. BTW how'd you manage to purchase direct from Corksport?
    Yeah, I can't understand it. Over it now though! Hopefully they send out my new part easily enough.
    We just ordered direct off their website. It was only a small order, an SRI for my friend and LEDs for me.

ok, well that's handy to know. Good luck with the sale of the brake light mate

Sold pending payment.

Sold! Mods please close.