User Tag List

Thread: Any Genpu's on Versatune?

Question Any Genpu's on Versatune?

Hi Peeps,

checking to see who has jumped on the Versatune wagon with their Gen 2's. I am ready to purchase a tuning package and would like to hear from people who are actually running it. What I basically need from a tuning package is something to remove the restrictions in the lower gears and to sort out the AFR's. I will also be looking at a slight increase in boost and then basically I will smooth things out.

This will all occur on a stock system as I do not want to take the cars innocence away. I do not plan on doing any mods to the car except for the ECU flashing. I will be doing my own tuning and will use the OTS maps as a starting point.

So those of you running it, if any, what do you think of the software, is it user friendly, easy to understand maps??

Keen to get some feedback...........
    Cheers

Grumpy

Tuned with
    By Alex...........

If you are going to try and self tune get an AP and browse the Mazdaspeed.org plenty of self tune advice on how to set it there..and good luck in trying to keep the car just stock, give it a few weeks and look forward to you asking what intake and exhaust is the way to go.