User Tag List

Thread: Ward's 10 Best Interiors released, Asian automakers take 7 of 10 spots

Default Ward's 10 Best Interiors released, Asian automakers take 7 of 10 spots

Filed under: Acura, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Hyundai, Kia, Lexus, Mazda, Nissan, Toyota, Design/Style, Ram

Step inside just about any new car these days and you'll quickly see that vehicle interiors have become a pretty nice place to spend some time in. For the third consecutive year, WardsAuto sat in each and every new vehicle that had received redesigned or updated interiors, and it has now named its 10 Best Interiors.

Judges look at everything from design and fit-and-finish to comfort, safety and technology. Some of the standout selections include budget cars like the Chevrolet Spark and Kia Forte all the way up to more expensive sedans like the $60,000+ Cadillac XTS and Lexus GS450h. An interesting note here is that WardsAuto praises Cadillac for its CUE infotainment system while Consumer Reports generally lambasts the system. Asian automakers definitely won the contest for nicest interiors as the list is comprised of five Japanese automakers and two South Korean, with Toyota and General Motors in a dead heat with the most number of cars on the list with two each.

Scroll down for the full list (in alphabetical order) and press release from WardsAuto for its 10 Best Interiors of 2013.Continue reading Ward's 10 Best Interiors released, Asian automakers take 7 of 10 spots
    Ward's 10 Best Interiors released, Asian automakers take 7 of 10 spots originally appeared on Autoblog on Mon, 15 Apr 2013 14:30:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
    Permalink | Email this | Comments

More...

Every time I see this thread I think its been written by @Wardski

Quote Originally Posted by Jmac View Post
    Every time I see this thread I think its been written by @Wardski
    +1
    @Wardski also does "best engines" awards too, busy man

I don't really like any of the top 10, though the Caddy and Maz 6 look the best.
    R36 - Just like an MPS6 except with a growly V6