User Tag List

Thread: Aux plug in behind Bose system?

1. Default Aux plug in behind Bose system?

I herd there was a port for aux in the back of the Bose system is this true ? I had a look today after taking glove box off and couldn't really see anything does anyone have a photo ?? Ta

Someone might be able to help with a photo but I put an iPhone lead to mine a few years ago and from what I remember it's a small square plug on the rear of the unit away from any other cords near the middle of the unit.... You should be able to feel it.

Rear RHS if you are looking from the back of the radio, nearest the glovebox side.

In this photo it's the little white socket you can just make out at the top left of the radio ( from this view ) under where the loose plug is sitting. There is a white sticker to its right. It's there. See if you can get your smartphone up there and take a video, you'll see it.

Let me know if you need a better photo.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366014717.935558.jpg 
Views:	182 
Size:	81.6 KB 
ID:	13993
    Stock Standard MPS 6 | Opticoat Paint Protection By Caffeine Fiend | Custom GPS, Bluetooth and Digital music integration by Me | Rattles by Mazda

There is a thead on the UK 6 forum or MSF somewhere that has a full guide on setting up the AUX plug using plugs from an old CD rom, mine goes to the top dash pocket and that works pretty well

Actually, quicker for me to google it for ya, enjoy
    How To: Make an AUX input for FREE

Here 'go..

Insert arm here and feel around after removing glovebox.... Feel for antenna cable.

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366793516.975098.jpg 
Views:	146 
Size:	129.6 KB 
ID:	14028

This ( white plug ) is what you are looking for. Mine is plugged in to my Grom.

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366793532.777509.jpg 
Views:	151 
Size:	141.7 KB 
ID:	14029
    Stock Standard MPS 6 | Opticoat Paint Protection By Caffeine Fiend | Custom GPS, Bluetooth and Digital music integration by Me | Rattles by Mazda