User Tag List

Thread: New MPS owner (first time owner, long time wanter)

Default New MPS owner (first time owner, long time wanter)

Hey guys n gals, just thought I'd introduce myself to you all, from Sydney, Hills area.

This is my first post on any forum of any kind so be gentle =D
    I bought my gen 1 true red MPS 3 just last week and to be frank I effing love this thing! So much infact i've ended signing up to OZMPS coming from v8's, v6's, n/a straight 6's, turbo 6's this thing just pushes all the right buttons for me.

Looking forward to joining in some forum based activities and learning a few things here and there and even hopefully sharing some of my own experiences and knowledge if ever needed.
    Cheers guys I'll try put up some pics

Ok so I think it might've worked but I don't think one of them is very good quality, but you get the idea I'm sure you've all seen one before. =D
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	139 
Size:	204.3 KB 
ID:	13990   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	141 
Size:	229.0 KB 
ID:	13989  
    Last edited by DrZetard; 14-04-2013 at 10:41 PM.

Mate sweet looking ride! Welcome aboard! Lots of things to occupy your time here, be sure to come along to one of our Sydney meets/cruises!

Welcome aboard! Hope you enjoy your stay!

Sent from my iFail using Tapatalk

Cheers guys, I think I will was there a cruise on last weekend, up the old pacific hwy? Might not have been ozmps crew but there was atleast 8+ mps3-6

Welcome!
    How did you find us here?

Enjoy the stay, any questions just ask!

Remember to check the stickies in each section for the most asked questions (they are the topics at the top)

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Welcome! Very nice pics you've got there. Hope you enjoy your stay here, LOTS to be learnt.
    Any idea what club this cruise you speak of was organised through?

Thanks Jmac, I actually found you guys during this morning's coffee, i got offered a used Cobb ap last night and not knowing much about it i lurked through the forum researching future(not so) mods *ahem*.
    Seemed like a friendly civilized forum opposed to alot of other forums I've seen in the past thought what the heck why not.

Sorry Gibba, I was getting on my bike at pie in the sky when they left to go down towards peats ferry bridge northbound so I chased them down so I could get a closer look of them in action but didn't want to push them too hard so I backed off they were enjoying themselves though

Quote Originally Posted by DrZetard View Post
    Sorry Gibba, I was getting on my bike at pie in the sky when they left to go down towards peats ferry bridge northbound so I chased them down so I could get a closer look of them in action but didn't want to push them too hard so I backed off they were enjoying themselves though
    Ok fair enough. I'll let you off for this one =P haha
    Cobb AP is prob quite a handy mod if you're going to get into modding.. *ahem.. not that i have an MPS yet...*
    Anyway, everything pretty much is here that you would want to know, just make sure you search, read and then ask!
    Cheers.
    --> 2008 Metro Grey Sports Pack Gen1 <--

CS SRI ll CS TIP ll CS AB ll 2XS SSP ll 2XS FMIC ll SURE Anchors ll Enkei RPF1's 17x9 +45 ll Lamin-X Fog Tint ll DBA T3 4000 series ll Remsa pads ll Braided lines
    CP-E S2 RMM ll Hankook RS3 235/40/17 ll Forge V1 BPV ll Whiteline RSB ll AutoTech HPFP
    ll Spin-on Conversion ll Rear Diffuser
    DGR Coilovers ll LED Replacement lights ll "08-MPS" plates ll Cobb AP V3 (E85) ll CP-e TBE ll OCC

welcome to ozmps!!! also welcome to the RED 1st gen!!!!

Yeh I think it was! I was on a yellow supermoto bike, you might've seen it when you rolled through pie in the sky. Quickly jumped on the bike to follow =D i remember a clean looking white mps 6 and a Red mps 3 which was at the back.

Rolled through pie in the sky as there was a couple highway patrols lol, be sure to come to one of our Sydney meets! Ill post the link. You can also join Facebook group called Mazda MPS!

Welcome!

Sent from Samsung Note 2 LTE

Welcome.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

Welcome

Nice intro mate and welcome to the forum!

Welcome neighbour. Not too far from the hills. Also, congz on the purchase