User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hi Guys

Not bad power figures! Depends what the questions are. I would advise searching if it's a typical thing, if not post in the appropriate section(s)

If it's a general question then perhaps in the general discussion or tech talk section. What are the questions about?

Welcome.....

3. Default

thanks SLIXX - by the way...your car looks the shizzle!!

4. Default

Thanks MPSBNE

Welcome! Fellow south Aussie here:-)
    I used to have a 626 turbo before owning my 6MPS. The ultimate upgrade motor was the FE3 with Turbo charger, this turned these old Mazda's in to the ultimate super sleeper!
    I would have loved to been able to have had a ride in your 323 :-)
    If you are ever down south find Autobarn Noarlunga and ask for me so I can say G'day!
    Mark

Hey @Macaveli use the @ symbol before peoples forum name, they will love you for it... It brings to their attention they were mentioned in a thread, like @MPSBNE, forum man whore

Sent from Samsung Note 2 LTE

Quote Originally Posted by Yeldarb View Post
    Hey @Macaveli use the @ symbol before peoples forum name, they will love you for it... It brings to their attention they were mentioned in a thread, like @MPSBNE, forum man whore

Sent from Samsung Note 2 LTE
    Lol @Yeldarb you see how it's highlighted the person's user name @Macaveli, post whores can't get enough of this sort action
    2XS RACING $ CORKSPORT $ MAGNAFLOW $ ​UNSURE MOTORSPORTS $ COBB $ INJEN $ FULCRUM $ FEDERAL TYRES $ VISUAL GARAGE $ ADVANCED PERFORMANCE CENTRE $ B C M $ NGK $ STRATIFIED $ AUTOTECH $ DBA $ REMSA $ DGR $ MORIMOTO $ JBR $ FUSION

@Baz i whore myself out to myself cause i can't get any action of my own...

but welcome! i'm the SA coordinator, i'll be looking at organising a cruise in the near future once i get a few things sorted on my car, feel free to tag along even if you don't own an MPS check the SA section of the forum to keep up to date on what's going on in the state in terms of meet ups or if you spot an MPS on the streets

9. Default

@MZSPD6 - thanks, this is the closest to a drive I can offer you Mazda 323 FE DOHC - 1 bar boost - YouTube

10. Default

@Yeldarb, @MPSBNE, @Baz - thanks guys!! look forward to meeting up sometime. @MZDSPD6 - every now and then i find myself in Noarlanga on the weekend, will be sure to pop in. thanks whores. lol

Awesome vid I like it!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12