User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: James Barone Racing

Default James Barone Racing

I just wanted to say a massive thanks to Jamie @ JBR for all his help
    In the last 24hours he has been replying to all of my stupid question, changes of mind and technical help

He has been so patient, honest and helpful
    Never once did I think that he was trying to up sell or push me into buying something

As previously mentioned, they have awesome gear, great customer service and their are a testament to how an overseas business should deal with international customers

If you want a few things from their site, email Jamie (info@jamesbaroneracing.com) and he will try and see if he can do a better deal with the shipping than what the site shows
    Jump on a "like" their FB page and keep up-to-date with specials and new products
    James Barone FB Page

Snapped by Tangcla - FB Page
    Currently RaydTuned
    Lots of love from 2XS Racing & Dan's Garage Detailing

His products are at the top of my list, great service and fast shipping, do recommend!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

3. Default

I'm a big fan of JBR, top notch stuff and some of the quickest and most reasonable shipping rates, I'm eyeing off the 88duro rmm atm...

+1 amazing product and one of the best customer service experiences ive had!

@slixx
    Someone's been doing some shopping by the sounds of it!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MPSed View Post
    @slixx
    Someone's been doing some shopping by the sounds of it!!!!
    Hehehe. Yes

Peter "SLIXX"

Currently RaydTuned

Thanks for the kind words Peter.

Guys, if there's anything I can help with please don't hesitate to ask. I'm gonna look in to becoming a vendor here too.

-Jamie

Quote Originally Posted by jbarone View Post
    Thanks for the kind words Peter.

Guys, if there's anything I can help with please don't hesitate to ask. I'm gonna look in to becoming a vendor here too.

-Jamie
    Bloody brilliant.

I've been trolling your site as of late and am quite keen on some of your items.

Keep up the good work!

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2
    Mazda6 MPS

BNR STAGE 1 - COBB ACCESSPORT STAGE 2 - CP-e HIGH PRESSURE FUEL PUMP - CP-E DOWNPIPE - 3" MAGNAFLOW ZORST - DENSO ITV22 SPARK PLUGS - COBB SF INTAKE - COBB TURBO INLET PIPE - JBR 70a TRILOGY MOUNTS - SURE ANCHORS - SURE COUNTERWEIGHT - 2XS SHORT SHIFT PLATE - 2XS STEALTH BLOW OFF VALVE - KING PERFORMANCE LOWERED SPRINGS - BILSTEIN B8 SHOCKS - WHITELINE REAR SWAY BAR - DBA 4000 CROSS DRILLED ROTORS - HAWK PERFORMANCE HPS BRAKE PADS

Part 3: JBR Experience with @jbarone

I decided to purchase their OCC. Emailed Jamie, he promptly asked me to order the item and he should be able to refund some/most of the shipping on the other products due to a the things fitting in the appropriate box

Wonderful speed of response and customer service. Can't tell you how satisfying and confident I feel in their products simply because they are so willing to help from so far away

Credit to the industry. Thanks again @jbarone

Peter "SLIXX"

Currently RaydTuned

10. Default

and shipping is fast, really fast...got to my door in Melbournes west within a week (when i ordered the awesome RSB)... i love getting parcels of goodies for the car, its like being a kid at christmas!

11. Default

@Chuckie Cheese - where did you buy your Denso ITV22 Denso plugs?

Hey mate.

I bought them from MPS Garage, a defunct sponsor from our forums. They're still active and they have their website still running if you want to Google them but a lot of members would probably advise against them.

If you're looking for a set let me recommend Edge Autosport, they're a site sponsor here that numerous amounts of members, including myself have used.

/sorry for stealing thread.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

Yep I gotta say i now look at JBR equal first with CP-E when it comes to parts, really they are the only 2 companies i now trust with products from overseas.

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    Yep I gotta say i now look at JBR equal first with CP-E when it comes to parts, really they are the only 2 companies i now trust with products from overseas.
    Go 88 or go home!!!

Peter "SLIXX"

Currently RaydTuned

Bloody good news for the club @jbarone There is definitely room for another sponsor on the forum.

Nice phrase @slixx! How are the vibes?

Sent from Samsung Note 2 LTE

Dunno yet. Haven't got it. But I have faith in an awesome product that they should wear in

Peter "SLIXX"

Quote Originally Posted by slixx View Post
    Go 88 or go home!!!

Peter "SLIXX"

I've been down the 88 duro Dogbone mount before and i did go home, it was intense as... Was to much for me, then went the SURE 60 duro and felt stock but now it feels slack as...

Got a CP-E Stage 2 at home now hopefully going in soon
    MPSX-treme

2006 MPS Sports True Red - HP-F Mazedit tune + Other go fast bits - DGR Coilovers + Semi Slicks - Numerous Sure Motorsport Additions - Dashhawk

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    I've been down the 88 duro Dogbone mount before and i did go home, it was intense as... Was to much for me, then went the SURE 60 duro and felt stock but now it feels slack as...

Got a CP-E Stage 2 at home now hopefully going in soon
    How long did you have it in there?
    Did it get any better?

If it sucks, I still have my Sure Street. Still in good nick

Peter "SLIXX"

Currently RaydTuned

Thanks @jbarone

Package came in 5days from shipping. Super quick, super kind, super super

88a or go home!!

Peter "SLIXX"
    Last edited by slixx; 19-04-2013 at 09:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by slixx View Post
    Thanks @jbarone

Package came in 5days from shipping. Super quick, super kind, super super

88a or go home!!

Peter "SLIXX"
    That's the same as the one I'm about to put into my car (booked in for Tuesday). I didn't realise it was the 88 duro! Bring on the vibes! haha

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast