User Tag List

Thread: AP and Torque users - OBD2 plug splitter

Default AP and Torque users - OBD2 plug splitter

I have been having connection issues with my OBD2 port on my car most probably because I am switching from AP to Bluetooth dongle all the time so I've been looking for a solution. Came across this today eBay Australia: Buy new & used fashion, electronics & home d�r Just ordered it but im pretty sure this has the same clip-in plug as my Gen 2, not too sure about other models. So now I can just have the AP cable premanently connected behind the dash and my Bluetooth dongle plugged in without damaging the stock connection any further. Note my Bluetooth dongle has a power switch on it for when I want to use the AP.

Great idea...

Sent from Samsung Note 2 LTE

Quote Originally Posted by ledfootrob View Post
    I have been having connection issues with my OBD2 port on my car most probably because I am switching from AP to Bluetooth dongle all the time so I've been looking for a solution. Came across this today eBay Australia: Buy new & used fashion, electronics & home d�r Just ordered it but im pretty sure this has the same clip-in plug as my Gen 2, not too sure about other models. So now I can just have the AP cable premanently connected behind the dash and my Bluetooth dongle plugged in without damaging the stock connection any further. Note my Bluetooth dongle has a power switch on it for when I want to use the AP.
    Just wondering is it possible to have the ap and bluetooth dongle plugged in at the same time both reading from the obd2 port at the same time?