User Tag List

Thread: Corksport lowering springs for GEN1 MPS

1. Default Corksport lowering springs for GEN1 MPS

Hey boys and girls.

i was just after a bit of info and/or recommendations about the corksport lowering springs. I have a 2007 gen 1 mps with about 70,000 ks and wanted to know if it would be ok if I just installed these springs without changing shocks.

I am not looking to go extremely low. Just after a bit better stance.

Would there be any risks I would face in doing this? Has any one else installed these springs and has any feedback?

thanks!!

Hi mate, if you're old shocks are a little sad, it certainly won't improve their lifespan with lowered springs.

I'm not families with Corksport springs, but the lower, the worse it is for the shocks.

You're probably want to upgrade eventually anyway, but if not, keep that in mind.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Yeldarb View Post
    Hi mate, if you're old shocks are a little sad, it certainly won't improve their lifespan with lowered springs.

I'm not families with Corksport springs, but the lower, the worse it is for the shocks.

You're probably want to upgrade eventually anyway, but if not, keep that in mind.

thanks for the reply. Just recently had my 70k service done and the mechanic reckons the suspension is in perfect order. The corksport springs don't drop too far 1.2" front and 1.0" rear