User Tag List

Thread: Another newby to the MPS life and forums

Default Another newby to the MPS life and forums

Hi guys I'm new to OZMPS any live around boondall Brisbane (Northside)

I have a stock 6 MPS looking for ideas and options to give her a bit of a BOOST!!!
    Wouldn't mind meeting some new guys and learning a few pointers maybe even go for a cruise

Welcome dude! What are you thinking?

Welcome mate, another MPS 6, we're multiplying, world domination next Lol.
    Cheers Todd.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Tapatalk 2

Welcome man, get keen for a cruise soon if no one organises one for end of April/start-mid May, I'll organise do one

Hey Yaji, Welcome mate. I'm at Moorooka. What's your budget?

Are you handy doing stuff yourself?

Power?
    Noise?
    Both?
    Handling?

It's all here mate. Just search a little, you'd be amazed what comes up!

Quote Originally Posted by Yeldarb View Post
    Hey Yaji, Welcome mate. I'm at Moorooka. What's your budget?

Are you handy doing stuff yourself?

Power?
    Noise?
    Both?
    Handling?

It's all here mate. Just search a little, you'd be amazed what comes up!
    Welcome to the forums, you'll learn so much here, just gotta read read read!
    @Yeldarb Moorooka? I'm going up to Salisbury next week, may see you zoomin around!

Sent from my LG-P880 using Tapatalk 2
    --> 2008 Metro Grey Sports Pack Gen1 <--

CS SRI ll CS TIP ll CS AB ll 2XS SSP ll 2XS FMIC ll SURE Anchors ll Enkei RPF1's 17x9 +45 ll Lamin-X Fog Tint ll DBA T3 4000 series ll Remsa pads ll Braided lines
    CP-E S2 RMM ll Hankook RS3 235/40/17 ll Forge V1 BPV ll Whiteline RSB ll AutoTech HPFP
    ll Spin-on Conversion ll Rear Diffuser
    DGR Coilovers ll LED Replacement lights ll "08-MPS" plates ll Cobb AP V3 (E85) ll CP-e TBE ll OCC

Quote Originally Posted by GibbA View Post
    Welcome to the forums, you'll learn so much here, just gotta read read read!
    @Yeldarb Moorooka? I'm going up to Salisbury next week, may see you zoomin around!

Sent from my LG-P880 using Tapatalk 2
    Thread hi-jack. Sounds good. mini-meet, next week!
    Redbull is DEAD!!

Long live the Redbull ... V2

oh hai there

welcome

Howdy and welcome!

Cheers guys yeah looking @ exhaust, turbo back with twin dump pipe and a nice note, not too much sound tho K&N Air filter and a flash tune as I have 5 yr warranty to comply with Damn! So all has to be within reason :O also need to start with the basics fully synthetic oil and new filter, new plugs I have a slight miss every so often probably fuel filter too you know all the stuff you need to do to make sure the baby's in good nick for the flogging I give it :-P I'm open to any pointers about brands of these parts or places to pick them up from especially fuel filter and whats a good set of plugs to use through all your experiences? This is my first delve into TURBO power and have a lot of research to do! Only 72,000 K's it's still a baby. also whats the deal with the rear diff mounts I've seen a few references to them being not strong enough? let me know cheers guys. If I'm am writing these kinds of things in the wrong threads let me know, also never used forums before

- - - Updated - - -

Cheers guys yeah looking @ exhaust, turbo back with twin dump pipe and a nice note, not too much sound tho K&N Air filter and a flash tune as I have 5 yr warranty to comply with Damn! So all has to be within reason :O also need to start with the basics fully synthetic oil and new filter, new plugs I have a slight miss every so often probably fuel filter too you know all the stuff you need to do to make sure the baby's in good nick for the flogging I give it :-P I'm open to any pointers about brands of these parts or places to pick them up from especially fuel filter and whats a good set of plugs to use through all your experiences? This is my first delve into TURBO power and have a lot of research to do! Only 72,000 K's it's still a baby. also whats the deal with the rear diff mounts I've seen a few references to them being not strong enough? let me know cheers guys. If I'm am writing these kinds of things in the wrong threads let me know, also never used forums before

oops :P sorry for the reposts