User Tag List

Thread: Tunehouse service cost for 50,000km gen1 mps

1. Default Tunehouse service cost for 50,000km gen1 mps

I've read some great things about the service tunehouse offer. Has anyone had their mps serviced there? What's so great about them and would anyone know the cost of a 50,000km gen1 mps service?

I get all my work done there. They aren't the cheapest but they are just that little bit more thorough than other places. And their workshop is freaking spotless. No other mechanic paints their floor white and gets away with it.

Just call them for a quote on the 50000k service. I am not sure if anything special needs to be done at 50k. Their regular comprehensive service is about $340 and a minor service about $250 from memory.

3. Default

Ok thanks for that, mazda dealership is $370 for the 50,000km. I heard that tunehouse are even better than a standard dealership service.

Go and have a look. All your questions will answer themselves

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by Reedy View Post
    I get all my work done there. They aren't the cheapest but they are just that little bit more thorough than other places. And their workshop is freaking spotless. No other mechanic paints their floor white and gets away with it.

Just call them for a quote on the 50000k service. I am not sure if anything special needs to be done at 50k. Their regular comprehensive service is about $340 and a minor service about $250 from memory.
    Spot on Reedy. I travel 5 hrs just to have my car looked after by them, think that says enough
    Many want Power not many hold it long.........

6. Default

Ok sold...tunehouse it is..just need to workout the cost now. Thanks for your help.

C'mon TH open a Victorian workshop! :-)

Mate in all honesty dealerships destroy cars not service them, i work for a private workshop but have heard first hand what goes on in dealerships, for example a de carb involved cleaner being sprayed pre turbo straight into the air box. And we wonder why the turbos are failing.

9. Default

Thanks for the advice mate..cheers.

Not what I wanted to read just days before my 70KM dealer service mymps11!

Hope they're not all that bad..